Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Don't just freely grope someone's arse you-aaah---! -flushes at Denmark's smack, rubbing his ass a bit, glaring hatefully at the other Nordic before jumping at Faroe's touch- FAROE!

Denmark stop teaching her things like that! It's not lady-like! Faroe don't ever do that again.

< jeez I go away to buy stuff to make my Norse cape and watch the Olympics and what do I come back too? double gropage WTH?! >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *doubles up with laughter* that was excellent Faroe!

But Norge's right you can't do that just to anyone *puts an arm around her and nods* but hey ya sure can do it to him haha
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:32 pm

U-Uwah! I'm sorry Noreg! Not lady-like... Okay I will stop!

*blushes near Denmark and is torn whether to listen to Denmark or Norway* ....

( YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU )
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Welcome Faroe! ^____^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Denmark stop filling her head with bollocks!! -punches him in the gut-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 am

hey stop teaching her violence Norge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 am

Well at least that way she'll know how to defend herself! Far better then any of the perverted crap you're pulling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 am

-rubs his belly- she's smart, she knows how to defend herself! Yer the one teaching her to beat up blameless and perfectly respectable older brothers! And it was a perfectly innocent smack Norge! It's only perverted if ya make it so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 am

That was by no means innocent you ogre!
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am

China:

Hello China! Thank you ^^

Norge&Den:

H-Hwa!! I'm really really sorry! P-Please stop fighting... I'll stop being bad and work extra hard! *her head is still drooping low, feeling responsible*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 am

Faroe... we always fight, it's not your fault. You just don't remember it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 pm

*hugs Faroe tightly and pats her back* It's not yer fault, hen, it's not yer fault. Norge's just mean but ya have to take him as he is. *turns and mouths to Norge 'look, what you've done'*

((hahah i love all the bad parenting XDD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:15 pm

-glares daggers at Denmark before sharply kicking him in the back of the knees-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 pm

See! What did I tell ya? *covers up Faroe's eyes*
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 pm

*t-teared up a bit to the 'always fighting' part*

M-Mkay. And Noreg is not mean... *wipes and then beams at both of them* It must mean that both of you must love each other very much!

A-Ah? it's dark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 pm

We certainly do not love each other. -continues glaring at Denmark-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:38 pm

*uncovers Faroe's eyes* Yeah, well. Some people just express it differently! But hey Norge's right! What we feel for each-other is far greater than love, am I right Noru? *grins impishly at Norway*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 pm

.................................................... -stares blankly at Denmark- if by farther you mean farther below, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Aah stop arguing, big brothers! *takes Denmark's hand and Norway's hand with her other hand* L-Let's be happy together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 pm

that's music to my ears Faroe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 am

........... -rolls eyes looking away-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm

cheer up mr. sourpuss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Have you ever seen me happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Yes actually! Plenty of times! Not in the over the moon sorta way since you probably thinks it's disgraceful! But it yer own Norge way, right? Well...I sorta reckon...you didn't have much to be happy about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 pm

-narrows his eyes, tempted to punch him again but resisting- ....damn right I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next