Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Kiku noticed the youg girl and smiled at her cheerfulness. If he remembered correctly, her name was Marin. "Konnichi wa, Marin-chan." he bowed his head as he greeted her. "You may not remember, but my name is Kiku." He took a glance at the sheep. "Your sheep looks healthy, you must love it very much. In my country, we have animals that are similar to sheep. We call them Nihon kamoshika."

((Hi Marin! Nice to meet you, forgive me for being so slow at greeting you OTL This is what a Nihon kamoshika looks like: link))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

"Godan dag, Marin." Jokull said to the girl, a rare smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Japan:

Marin blinked towards his foreign words but bowed her head awkwardly to immitate him - in a very awkward, yet in a strangely polite way. "Hi Kiku!" Her eyes brightened up towards his introduction. "I do remember you, sir! Jin spoke about you." She gazed at Mildur and then blushed. "Yes I do love him a lot! He's been with me for a long time." Marin stopped speaking when Kiku uttered yet another foreign word. "Really? I really want to see it then! I really love animals!"

The girl blinked and then covered her mouth. "O-Oops! I said... really too many times..."

(cuuutee. and it's no problem <333 It's nice to meet you!)

Iceland:

Marin responded to Jokull's smile with a timid blush. Seeing his smiles - since they are so rare - would always make her happy on the inside. Once she found the courage to speak, she said, "Hallo!" The girl made this thoughtful expression subconsciously as she tried to think of what else to say. "Ah... um... a-are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Kiku continued to smile at Marin. "Oh? You've met Jin? He's a kind young man." he told her. "I have a dog that's been with me for a long time too. His name is Pochi." He chuckled when Marin covered her mouth. "It's alright, I don't mind at all. And maybe one of these days I can take you to the woods back in my country so you can see it."

((^.^))
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Marin nodded promptly to that inquisition. "Yes! He is! A very nice person!" A giggle followed that statement. Dogs! Why, she loved little animals dearly, and to that, her eyes sparkled. "Really? How cute! Is he here?" Quickly, she glanced from side to side in hopes of finding that said dog.

Once she figured that he wasn't around, her excitement blended into a fuzzy blush and bewilderness. "W-Wow... are you really going to do that?" She was just apalled that anyone would give her such an offer! Well, given that she never really traveled anywhere... mainly because no one usually notices her. With this there was a new found hope! With happiness, she rubbed her eye to wipe away a tear. "Y-You're so nice...!" she exclaimed with a jovial smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:08 am

Kiku also looked around for Pochi. "Well, I was taking him for a walk so he should be around here somewhere... Ara! There he is, he's standing by your sheep." he said, pointing to Pochi, who had tilted his furry head as he looked at the sheep.

Kiku nodded his head at her question. "Hai, I'm sure Denmark-san wouldn't mind, would he?" Sure the Dane had pushed around others before in the past, but he seemed to have outgrown from that these past few years and Marin didn't seem to mind being under his care. Being an island nation himself, Kiku could understand the young girl's feelings about traveling outside the comfort of home. Since his country had been isolated for over 200 years in the past he knew how it felt to leave home for the first time.

He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled lightly when she called him nice. "Arigatou."

(("Ara" is the Japanese equivalent of "oh."))
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Marin giggled as Mildur puzzledly tilted its head back at the smaller, less fluffy creature. Its bell sounded softly as it began to proceed walking away. "He's so cute! What's his name?" As she said that, she made little had movements, hoping to beckon the dog over.

Her shoulders slumped a bit as she laughed half-heartedly. "Ummm! Well... you see he doesn't remember me that much." It was a little hard to admit, actually. She brushed it off in a hurry and then beamed. "I-I'm sure he's fine! After I finish the day's chores, I will be happy to go with you! Ah-" Puzzled, she stared at him. "Ari-Ari-ga...to?" She repeated, looking quite confused.

(Oh gosh these two are so cute.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 am

"Am I... hungry? No, not particularly..." He answered, though at that very moment his stomach decided to grumble loudly. He hadn't eaten very well in a while... times were hard.... "I have plenty." He lied, keeping his expression blank.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Marin was about to entirely believe Iceland until she heard that grumble. Her smile softened to her natural expres​sion(half-smiling) and then she beamed yet again. Though she may be naive, she was positive that she was not deaf! Cheerfully, she chirped, "Oh don't say that! You're hungry!" Hastily she took his wrist, "You're only a sea away from me, Iceland! I'll be glad to make food for you. Don't hesitate, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:06 pm

"You've helped me enough, haven't you?" Jökull grumbled, his lips pursed into an almost annoyed pout. "I can manage... I'm doing alright, I'm more worried about the volcano than how I'm eating..."
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Her like sounded like a silvery chime from a small bell. "I can't ignore you if you need food! It's not nearly enough, really!" Marin was completely immune to that pout. It only added fuel to the fire of her smile. "O-Oh... right the volcano..." Her face paled but she managed to smile a bit. "Everyone was really complaining. Luckily the plume past me."

Weakly, she let go and then rubbed the back of her neck. "Well... are you sure? I mean, really, I can make you something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:13 am

"Everyone always complains... it's like they enjoy just picking on me. Just because I'm going through some hard times..." The boy sighed heavily and rubbed his temples, before patting Marin's head. "You don't need to feed me. I'm making do... just... worry about yourself, I'm a big boy."
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:30 am

"Ah... They might not mean it! They were just frightened!" Her expressioned flipped into a worried one in an instant. If she were to mention about money, she would be sure the Icelander would refuse somehow. Though Marin did ponder on how much money she should 'borrow' from Denmark to help out Jökull. Hn.

Surprised, she stared at him inquisitively. He is her younger brother, and yet, around his presence she would feel like the younger one. With admiration, she said, "I... really envy your strength. Being Independent must be tough..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:36 am

"It is, but it's certainly worth it. I feel better now than I ever did... well.. other than the flue, the volcano, and the money I owe... but I'm not worrying about that, because I'm NOT paying them back." His expression was serious, and determined-- he was certainly sticking to his word.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:51 pm

"That's not nice." She told him half-heartedly, still grinning. "But I'm sure they understand about your situation. I'll definitely stay by your side until you get better." Marin gave him her own kind of determined facial expression, even if it appeared slightly delicate. "Then once I become Independent... hopefully I can be able to do much more."

Such wishful thinking was another habit of hers. Albeit her deep connection with Denmark, she only longs to be free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!   H-Hallo everyone! I'm here! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

H-Hallo everyone! I'm here!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5