Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra Empty
PostSubject: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 am

Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra Switz1-1

Name: Vash Zwingli, Switzerland or the Swiss Confederation

Age: I look about 18, As a confederacy that grew over a long number of years, attempting to date me is difficult (Am I as old as the Cantons themselves or as old as their first union?). Tricky business. However, it has been over 700 years at least, near to 800.

Hobbies: Spending time with Liechtenstein, tending my goats, shooting pantless Italians, cleaning my guns, making chocolate, accounting

Likes: Liechtenstein, accounting, the Alps, being left alone, traditional observances, being respected

Dislikes: Being disrespected, when English speakers confuse me with Sweden, being bothered, Austria, Prussia, France, Spain. Plenty of other nations. Minarets

Tell Us About Yourself: I am Switzerland, or more properly the Swiss Confederation. I have 4 official languages, they are German, French, Italian and Romansh. I speak a unique dialect of German as well as the standard German. My culture is varied due to being divided into 26 cantons and if you don't understand the concept of a confederacy, it is not my job to educate you. Touching my sister will result in you either losing a limb or gaining a new hole in your chest. I practice conscription. Just saying. I don't really have much else to say.

(I make no claim to that picture, it's really nice though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:35 am

"Yo, Vash! Didn't forget about me when you were making those lists, I see." Gilbert smirked and rocked back on his feet, hands in his pockets. Not the best way to greet a trigger happy relative but what was Vash going to do about it? Shoot him like some pantless Italian? Gilbert's pants still hugged his waist, thank you very much!

OOC: Is it bad that I chuckled at the "minarets" part? >o>
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 am

G'day mate :3 nice ta meet ya, Im Australia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 am

"Kiddha, Vash. How are you doing at the moment?" Alt drawled, flashing his business smile. He did tire of these formalities, but they had to be done if relations were to continue, so he may as well get them out the way.

Quote :

Today Pakistan is an important partner for Switzerland in Asia. A number of economic agreements have facilitated business activity. Development cooperation continues to play an important role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 am

"Hey, you are that trigger happy blonde brother of Liechtenstein." He grins at him. "Im happy that she finally decided to speak to me. And can I have some chocolate?"

And its nice to have you here XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 am

Swirtzerland!!!! G'd to see ya man!
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 am

@Prussia:

The Prussian just had to greet him. Great. "That's not a good thing! You'll notice you're on the 'dislikes' list!" Gilbert was so annoying, he barely had to speak to annoy Vash sometimes. He earned his spot on that list several times over, just as the other 3 nations had.

(ooc: It might be >.>)
@Australia

Allegra, Australia.

@Pakistan

"Hn. I'm well, yourself?" he asked. While there wasn't any love between them, business was business. Besides, the other country had never given him any problems, aside from having to represent him during the Bangladesh conflict.

(I didn't know that, looked it up though. Good to know)

@Czech

The Eastern country's assessment of him was accurate, he preferred the others to think of him that way. He nodded. Vash wasn't exactly pressing for Liechtenstein to have too much contact with other nation's, but she wasn't his colony, so he didn't try to stop her. "If you pay for it...." Did he really expect a gift? He wasn't exactly the giving type...

((xD))

@Denmark

"Ah, Denmark, allegra." His tone was neutral, strangely, he often agreed with the tall Nordic. He certainly hadn't been expecting to when they first started attending the same meetings.

("Switzerland and Denmark have a great number of common interests, including European policy, security, anti-terrorism, and environmental issues." Though for all I know, that could be the generic thing it says XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 pm

... -nods his head in greeting to the Germanic nation- Good day Switzerland... how's Liechtenstein been doing?

< -noms on Swiss- Next to Nor, Swiss is constantly battling for my favourite character position xDD >
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Hello Mister Switzerland! I dunno about goats but I love tending sheep! You sound like a very nice person! I've heard about Liechtenstein. She must be nice too?

( 8D Welcome~ )
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm

@Norway

-nods back at Norway- Good day. She's been fine, though I think she's probably a little sad her athletes haven't been seeing much success in the games. Her newspapers are only talking about mine...

( =w= He's so fun to play. I like Norway too.)

@Faroe Islands

Hello. -blinks incredulously at being called nice- Right... Yes, she is, to a fault almost. -nods contemplatively, trying not to blush-

(Thanks, very cool seeing a Faroe Islands. )
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh, I see! *clasps hands together* How sweet! Oh, and do you mind if I give you a nickname?

( No problem! Haha, I decided to take a little nation from way out there. I adore Switzerland~ We just need a little sister for him now :c )
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 am

A nickname? *arches eyebrow* I'd prefer if you didn't. I have enough names to keep track of....

(We do~! Lily<3 )
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Oh? Like what? Because I was hoping to call you Mister 'Switzzy'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Vash Zwingli/Switzerland wrote:
@Pakistan

"Hn. I'm well, yourself?" he asked. While there wasn't any love between them, business was business. Besides, the other country had never given him any problems, aside from having to represent him during the Bangladesh conflict.

(I didn't know that, looked it up though. Good to know)

"Oh, I'm great," he replied.

Didn't know that either! =D
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:53 am

[Wanders in without pants]

Benvenuto Switzerland!!

[Throws arms up in excitment]
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 am

@ Faroe

No.... Don't call me that. I have a short and elongated name in all of my four languages, then I have my human name and then- Nevermind. That's all you need to know.

@Pakistan

"Good," he replied, not really caring if that sarcasm or not.

@North Italy

Ò_Ó Che cavolo!? *takes out rifle and aims it at Veneciano*

you have 5 seconds to get out of my sight or into some pants!

OOC: Che cavolo is the Italian equivalent of "What the fuck?" even though it literally means "What cabbage?" (did not want anyone reading this to be confused xD)
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm

DDDD: Mi dispiace Svizzera!! [Desperately looks around for some pants but can't find any]
I didn't bring any pants!!!
Can I borrow yours, per piacere?!?! ToT
I won't do it again!! te lo promesso!!
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Why would you come without pants!?
It isn't decent to visit someone without being fully dressed!
La tua promessa non significa nulla!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I forgot them!!! I woke up from my siesta and I thought I had put them on but I must have forgotten!! >.<
But I wanted to welcome youuuu so I didn't think about them too much!!
Si significa cosa! Perche pensi che non? ):
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Gah! Non importa!
Just go before before I put a bullet in your head!
Veloce!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Can I just borrow yours? [Is hopeful] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

No! Then I wouldn't be wearing pants!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 pm

But that would be okay because you're not the guest, right? : )
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm

A host should have on pants too! >.< This whole conversation in pressing your luck!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 pm

So that's no to the pants.
Do you know anyone else who would be willing to lend me their pants? [isn't clueing on Switzerlands frustration]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra   Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra Empty

Back to top Go down

Grüezi / Salut / Ciao / Hallo / Allegra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next