Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MERHABA FOOLS!

Go down 
+6
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Adam Banjora/Australia
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Yong Soo hummed happily as he dashed about his room, grabbing things he might need. He loved the beach, but more so than that, he loved good company. And Turkey certainly fit that definition.

OOC: I would be delightedly too dearest. <3
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Brazil hadn't been sure how close Turkey and Iran were usually, so he hadn't wanted to say anything too strongly worded. But what he had said seemed to have been acceptable to the other. He really didn't have too much bad to say anyway. If he wasn't at least a little fond of Iran, he would have just let the UN slap on those sanctions. "Ah well... not so bad, a lot better than others," he said, still trying to stay upbeat. He had really only started feeling the European born recession a few days ago. "Though a fire did destroy some of my things..."

"What about you?" he asked, a little bit wondering if the other man had been driving at something and he had missed it.

OOC: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3890824,00.html Well, looking at that, I think we'd just need us and Iran for a while, since the others don't seem to have been involved. I hear Iran hasn't been responding though, so I don't know if it will pan out. I'd love to RP it though!
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Yurtta Barış, Dünyada Barış
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm

@Brazil: "A fire...that's unfrotunate. Sorry to hear that Brazil." The Turk sympathized. It was shit like that that got people down. Those things were just so unexpected and they sometimes dealt a great deal of damage. From the sounds of it, it wasn't as bad as it could be which was lucky for Brazil.

Turkey grinned. "Kind of glad that I'm not a part of the European Union especially with all the shit they have to deal with. I'm sure you've heard if what's happening to Greece which has lead to some problems in Portugal, Spain and Italy." He coughed before sombering up. "I feel deeply for them though." Turkey caught himself. He kind of did but the only one he was really keeping his eye on was Greece.

OOC: Okay, I'll just create a role-play request and see if Iran responds if not I'll send a message and if still nothing then I guess it will be nulled unfortunately.

@South Korea:
OOC: Not sure if you noticed but I created the thread for our crack rp. : )
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"No."Lichtenstein said plainly, she wasn't afraid to point out her view on certain things. "Then you would just be lieing to yourself, and everyone else around you." She smiled happily while saying this, knowing he probaly wasn't being serious."But I do see your point!" Lili nodded, a determined look on her face.

OOC:..So your name ISNT Sadiq? ahahah Jk XD;; Lame! joke was lame!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:37 am

Brazil nodded. It was best to let things like that go and try to make something of the experience. Were he in his own country, someone would say 'Fique tranquilo,' but few other nations truly understood the concept. Plus other nations didn't speak Brasilian Portuguese, so that sort of took out the possibility of that phrase occurring in any other conversation as well.

Ah, another opportunity for his key phrase. However, neither him nor Turkey were directly affected, so it didn't really fit. Were one of the European Unioners around, he would have said it. He almost bristled when he heard the names of Portugal and then almost again after Spain. He had no problem with Italy. "Well hopefully they can figure a way out." Unlike Argentina, he didn't pretend he was European. He knew which world he was from. But still, he did feel bad for the people who were losing their jobs and family businesses... not Portugal specifically because that would be ludicrous.

"They'll bounce back eventually, I'm sure."

OOC: Works for me =D
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

@Liechtenstein: Turkey grinned. “Hmmm...I wouldn’t be lying just protecting myself and others.” He argued. “If people asked I would answer with the truth.” Sadiq told her truthfully.

OOC: Haha! Just you wait, I will figure out the truth! 8\ this is my face of determination.

@Brazil: Turkey gave a curt nod in agreement. “Yeah, I’m sure they’ll figure it out.” He agreed with a bitter undertone. Sadiq knew for a fact that he would have to change a lot before they accepted him in the European Union and at this rate it probably would never happen but for some reason he still hung to that small chance that maybe they would let him in regardless. Now he was in a sour mood again.

OOC: Any reply?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: