Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MERHABA FOOLS!

Go down 
+6
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Adam Banjora/Australia
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm

"... Thank you, for your... kindness." Jökull answered him, lips set into a thin line. He'd been told that so many times that it had stopped meaning anything to him-- they did it out of obligation, not because they really cared.

((OOC: Ooh, I should probably post a link like Alt did... I don't know if you know anything about the Turkish Abductions? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

If so, just ignore me >.>;; ))
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Liechtensteins face dropped a bit when he mentioned the height factor, she sighed but then looked back up at him."Oh! I have been good Mr.Sadiq! I'm pretty sure you know big brother! You should come over sometime!" Not knowing if he got along with Switzerland or not she invited him to his house, just likeing to make new friends and it's a polite thing to do."I mean..Unless your busy..." She pouted, noteing the fact alot of the older nations were usally busy other things and didn't have that much free time.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:34 pm

The man looked intimidating; that was the only thing on her mind. Nevertheless, Marin approached him, looked up (he was very tall) and then sheepishly waved. "H-Hello... I'm Faroe Islands. The... small island near England? Or um... Marin. Y-Yes..." She assumed, right off the bat, that he has no idea who she is.

Her signature smile bloomed on her small face. How can she greet someone without doing this? "S-So you like to eat sweet things, sir?" She blurted without much thought.
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:41 am

Sadiq Adnan/Turkey wrote:
@Pakistan: “Merhaba, Alt.” Turkey greeted with a slight smirk which quickly turned into a smirk of irritation. “I can hang out with whoever the hell I want. Don’t push your luck kid, I like you but not that much.”

OOC: Thanks for the link! [Goes off to sponge in the information]

"Hey, who're you calling 'kid', jerk? I may've been quiet back then, when my sister handled all the work, but I was around before you were born, so just shut your mouth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

Yong Soo was practically hopping from foot to foot in excitement now. "Aw! I can come play then?" His typical exuberance was showing itself full force now, and he was gazing up and the man's face with bright shining eyes. "My economy is doing great right now, so I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind if I took a little vacation. Especially since it's you." His little curl was beaming just as much as Yong Soo himself was as he took one of the man's hands in both of his and just clung to it, as a younger sibling might do with an older brother. "You're sure it's okay if I come right?"
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Yurtta Barış, Dünyada Barış
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:03 pm

@Russia: At the approaching Russian the Turk didn’t even try to hide his displeasure of seeing the tall white haired man. “Merhaba, Ivan.” Turkey replied but didn’t say anything further than that. He merely stood there in the silence that had consumed the both of them.

@Iceland: Turkey could tell that the nation before him was fed up with the sympathy for the volcano. He couldn’t blame him if it had been the Turk in that position he would have probably told everyone to fuck off by now.

OOC: Ooooo, no I don’t. Thank you~! –goes off excitedly to read-

@Liechtenstein: She was so cheerful. Turkey could only marvel at her innocence. Switzerland needed to stop sheltering the girl so much and expose her to some of the harsh realities of the world. It was that or Liechtenstein was a good actress and could fool anyone with her faux innocence. Although, Turkey really doubted it was the latter of the two. “Yes, I know who your brother is.” The Turk replied and then quickly gave her dubious look. “I don’t think you should be inviting random guests to your brother’s house.” He pointed out. “Isn’t that a little rude?” Then remembering who he was dealing with Turkey nearly slapped himself for being so inconsiderate to the young girl’s feelings and he knew if he made her cry or even frown Switzerland would probably have his head. “It was a nice offer but, yes, I am busy...too.” Turkey recovered.

@Faroe Islands: Wow. The new generation of nations were becoming shorter and shorter or she still had a lot of growing up to do. Turkey crouched down so that he was nearly at eye level with the small girl. Interesting, a place that he wasn’t very familiar with, he’d have to go visit one day. “Merhaba, Marin. I assume you know who I am already but feel free to call me Sadiq.” He said with a small smile.

Turkey’s brow rose at her next statement. He let out a rough chuckle at her forwardness. “Yes, I couldn’t live without sweets.” He exaggerated with another chuckle. “Now the important question is do you like sweets?”

@Pakistan: Turkey had to really restrain himself from doing anything he would regret. Actually anything that other people would frown upon because he was sure he wouldn’t regret it. “Mentally you weren’t, kid!” The Turk shot back with a glare. “And how would you really know if you were older than me if you weren’t around me my entire life, huh?”

@South Korea: “Of course.” Turkey laughed as he watched the Korean’s mood brighten up even more then it was a few seconds ago. He really needed to get sunglasses built into his mask if he were too spend more time with Yong Soo. The boy could probably outshine the sun in energy. “There are a lot of things that I have yet to show you.” He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm

@Pakistan: Turkey had to really restrain himself from doing anything he would regret. Actually anything that other people would frown upon because he was sure he wouldn’t regret it. “Mentally you weren’t, kid!” The Turk shot back with a glare. “And how would you really know if you were older than me if you weren’t around me my entire life, huh?”

"Because I was there when you were born!" Alt growled, "I had no country to run after my sister took my land, I had to entertain myself somehow, so I visited everyone, I learnt their languages, I checked up on any new countries that were being born, et cetera, et cetera! Allah, it was so boring back then..."
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

"I would've asked him first ofcourse!" She frowned, she hated being rude or doing things that were considered rude."Oh! I see! M-Mabye some other time then..." She tried to smile again but ended up sighing, looking back up at the older nation manly noticeing what he was wearing. Liechtenstein would've asked about the mask, but then again that would be rude.

OOC: Pfffttt....You know I kinda wonder if Lilis innocence is fake or not xD 'cuz there was time before her and Switerland ya know? she did face starvetion and econmy trouble and all that wonderful stuff that really should harden up a nation 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm

"In any case..." Jökull began. "I don't want any empty pity... so don't give it to me, okay?" He turned and walked away, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Marin blushed in surprise. Ah! He crouched down, just to speak to her! She eyed the mysterious man, looked at his those charming eyes, and then blinked. Gracious, how different he was compared to the other Europeans! He was very distinct with sharp facial features and he seemed nice. Though she had this little feeling that Turkey is the kind of person Norway would not want her to hang around. Nevertheless, she responded to his smile with a confident grin. "Hallo Mr. Sadiq! I'm... very pleased to meet you!" She took a step back and did a little half-curtsy she learned from England, not too long ago. The folds of her dress creased again, riveting like a cascading red waterfall, after she released the ends of her dress.

"Oh!" She was a little dumbfounded that he actually responded. She giggled. "I... like sweets too! But," bashfully, she placed a hand on her cheeks, "I usually make things for other people that are sweet. Like... cookies and cake! I-I'd feel greedy if I eat it all by myself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:44 am

@Belarus: Turkey's brow rose...well if it were even possible to see it through his mask at the girls sudden appearance. He didn't hesitate to take the hand and give it a firm shake as he grinned. "Yes, I know who you are. I've been around for quite sometime." He answered, his hand keeping a firm hold on Belarus's. However, at the mention of Russia Turkey's grin disappeared. Even though their relations were improving (slightly) he was still weary of the slavic nation. "Yes, I know your brother quite well." His hold tightened. Turkey wanted to say that all was good between Russia and he but that was far from the truth. They were once rivals and would continue to be.

Natalia blinked when he tightened his grip on her hand. She looked back up at him and tilted her head. "You're not very happy now. Did something I say displease you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:34 am

Yong Soo liked-- had always rather liked-- Turkey's grin, and he thought that it boded rather well. He grinned to match, hands tightening on his. "Please tell me that it's been warm at your house. It's been unseasonably cold in Korea... It's finally warming up some but still!" He leaned up on his tip toes to whisper to him conspiratorially. "I've been trying to buff up like Rain and the actors in Chuno, but it's been too cold to go to the beach and show off my sexy little South Korean body." He let out a slightly dramatic sigh as he leaned back down, eyes sparkling with mischief. "Quite unfortunate really~"
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:22 am

@Pakistan: Turkey had been caught off guard with this because not even he remembered where he had been born or who had been around. “…I see.” He wasn’t entirely convinced. “Convenient…so who was my mother?” The Turk asked. He had always been genuinely curious ever since he had met Greece’s mother and had known where the brat had come from but never once had he met someone (who hadn’t disappeared yet) that had been around for his birth.

@Liechtenstein: Turkey almost felt bad about being his blunt and (usually) rude self. “Yes, perhaps another time…” He confirmed as he rubbed the back of his head guiltily. The Turk glanced away for a few seconds before returning his gaze to the small blond. She was staring at his mask. “It was given to me as a gift a very long time ago.” He muttered. “By a boss that I really admired.” Turkey didn’t find it awkward answering her questions. If she were curious about anything else he would probably answer. He wasn’t that secretive no matter how mysterious his attire made him seem.

OOC: Hmmmmmm….it would be interesting to investigate. I think Turkey will embark on a little investigation to discover the truth! DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Be scared! He’s quite persistent. XDDDD

@Iceland: “I wouldn’t give you pity even if you wanted it.” The Turk muttered at Iceland’s retreating back. Pity wasn’t his style anyway.

@Faroe Islands: Now wasn’t that cute. He hadn’t seen anyway curtsy since well….forever really. Good answer, kid. Turkey could probably get along with this curious young nation. He smiled. “If you really like sweets you should definitely try Baklava or Turkish delight or Sütlaç…” He had to stop himself before his stomach decides to eat itself unless given these wonderful sweet treats. His expression had gone from simple smile to a look of want and longing. Oh sweets. The only thing that had so much power over him.

@Belarus: Turkey released his grip on her hand before shaking his head dismissively. “No, everything is fine. Sorry, just got caught up on old times.” There was nothing more that needed to be said. He let his past memories get the better of him. Stupid Russia.

@South Korea: “Recently it’s been fairly nice.” Turkey replied a little pensively. There had been good and bad days but overall the weather hadn’t been too bad especially in the south. The Turk leaned in so he could catch what the Korean was whispering and couldn’t help but let out a bark of laughter. “Yes, it sounds almost traumatic.” Turkey agreed. “Good thing I have plenty of beaches you can show off your sexy little South Korean body.” He quoted with another laugh before falling quiet and becoming serious. “But I do have an important favor to ask you…” He went silent again, perhaps for dramatic purposes. “Could you…bring some of your…sweets?” A tinge of red came upon his face. He didn’t really like asking for things, he was much better at just taking them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:26 am

Yong Soo looked positively delighted at the prospect of beaches and he nodded happily. "It's been highly traumatic for my ego," Yong agreed, grinning. "The sooner I get to show off the better.~"

At his sudden serious face, Yong Soo did the best to reign his pleasure back in and his expression become almost comically grave. He listened, eyes getting a bit wider at the pause, and totally focused on his companion. When he asked for sweets, Yong's face lit up again. That was easy! "Sure thing! Lots and lots! Korean sweets are super tasty! I'd be happy to share some with you!" Sharing, after all, originated in Korea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

@Pakistan: Turkey had been caught off guard with this because not even he remembered where he had been born or who had been around. “…I see.” He wasn’t entirely convinced. “Convenient…so who was my mother?” The Turk asked. He had always been genuinely curious ever since he had met Greece’s mother and had known where the brat had come from but never once had he met someone (who hadn’t disappeared yet) that had been around for his birth.

Alt paused and frowned a little. "I'm sure you've heard of the Byzantine Empire... Though she lived in Rome's house at the time... Your father, now, there was more controversy about that, nobody was entirely sure... Everybody just slept around back then, see," he said with a small smirk. "Good times, I miss 'em. Everybody should just sleep around without regret today, too. The world'd be a much better place, don't you agree?"

He rolled his shoulders and scuffed his shoe against the floor. "Then before your mother... Was... You know, your land was divided a lot back then, I believe my brother Darius had something, and Athene too, as well as Lydia, Phrygia, Pamphilia, Lycia, Ionia, Caria... And that was just in Anatolia, y'know?"

(Lol I didn't wanna make up too much history for your character but apparently I can't stop... XD I just looked this up quickly as well, so it may not even make sense, so sorry if that's the case ^^; xD)

Last edited by Altaf Mashhadi/ Pakistan on Fri May 07, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

"B-Bakla...va?" That foreign word just rolled off her tongue. Puzzled, Marin tilted her head with a disgruntled expression, aware that she had pronounced it strangely. However, she still managed to muster a shy smile. "I will... definitely try some! If I can... find it I suppose..."

She began a little self-aware after examining Turkey's face. It seemed as if he was going to eat her or something. Taking the liberty to speak because it was getting a bit awkward, she inquired, "Ah... would you... like anything to eat? S-Sweets... I mean." Her small hand folded into a fist that pressed against her chin, "I can make you something..."
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:56 am

Lili didn't know she was stareing at the mask until he answered her! It was like he could read her mind! Or..just noticed her stareing."Oh..really? That's nice!" Her brightening smile returning to her face again."You know, it kinda makes you look scarey!" She smiled, then thought about what she said. "Oh! but not like in a bad way! Just ...gah your so intimidateing!" Her tone made it sound like she was joking around, she didn't mean for that outbrust to pop out! It just happend!

OOC: Oh really now? I accept that as a challenge!~ Try and figure it out~ Good luck >3 you'll need it!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Veneciano smiled up at the Turk as the other gave him a pat to the head. "Lovino?" The Italian asked before the smile on his face disappeared. "I haven't seen him in a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm

@South Korea: Turkey took the small Korean into his arms and hugged him tightly before spinning him around. “Teşekkür ederim! Teşekkür ederim!” The Turk thanked over and over again. This had definitely become a very good day. At this moment it felt as if no one could ruin it not even Greece. However, he couldn’t help but worry about the brat’s state especially with all the revolts going on in Athens. Bankruptcy was not something he would wish upon the cat loving fool. Actually there were probably many things he wouldn’t wish upon the brat but he would never admit that aloud.

@Pakistan: The Turk stared at the other unblinkingly (his mask made that small aspect go unnoticed). That didn’t exactly answer his question but at least he vaguely knew who his mother was. Or so A|t says but back then people tended to drink a little too much or not pay much attention either.

“It would sure beat always trying to get consent.” Turkey added. He remembered when he had been the Ottoman Empire. He pretty much did whatever the hell he wanted. He had taken Constantinople from the Eastern Roman Empire ( The Greeks) and he had laid claim to Egypt, Hungary and many more. Those were indeed the days. There was no fear well for him and the conquering was exhilarating. Turkey really did miss those days. Now it was boring politics and always maintaining the peace. Boring!

“I guess I see where you’re coming from...” Turkey knew of Darius, Athena, Persia but he wasn’t too sure about the others Alt had mentioned. He probably had come across them just back then he never really bothered with names anyway.

OOC: Hahahahahaha! That’s fine! It was amusing reading it. There were a few things off but that’s okay. We can just blame it on the alcohol. XD

@Faroe Islands: Turkey laughed. Her pronunciation wasn’t too bad but it was more the way she tried to articulate it. She looked so confused. His train of thought had been interrupted by the young girl’s question. Did he want any sweet? The answer should have been obvious but then again he had just met this nation not too long ago. His empire hadn’t stretched that far back back in the days.

“Sure.” He replied as he stood up. His legs had been cramping. “What are you planning to make?”

@Liechtenstein: Turkey had been told that before. Actually it had been Greece who had told him that when the brat had been a kid. The Turk stared at her with a raised brow (again going unnoticed because of the mask). “What if my actual face is much scarier than the mask, hmmm? I could be saving everyone the horror of seeing my actual face.” Sadiq pointed out. “Wouldn’t you be thankful that I did wear the mask?”

OOC: Hahahaha! I will figure it out or my name isn’t Sadiq Adnan. XD

@ North Italy: Turkey felt a little bad for bringing up a sore subject that he hadn’t been aware of although in the past it had been a sore subject as well. He just didn’t understand why the North and South couldn’t get along. Brothers! Such a handful sometimes. He was glad he didn’t have any. The Truk wrapped an arm around the Italian and gave his hair a good ruffle. “Don’t even worry about it. Your brother will show up again.”

Last edited by Sadiq Adnan/Turkey on Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Italy smiled meekly. Turkey was probably right, his brother always came back whether to yell at him or just to have a semi peaceful dinner. "Yeah, you're probably right." He agreed as he leaned further into the other. "Grazie, Turchia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Yong Soo laughed delightedly and threw his arm around the man, clinging as he was spun. He was breathless almost, surprised at the sudden spinning. Eyes glittering in happiness, unaware of the other man's thoughts drifting to Greece, he gave the man a chaste kiss on the cheek, really very happy to see him again. Suddenly there were happy tears in Yong's eyes and he tugs at the man's sleeve. "Korea didn't realize how much he missed you till now." Sniffling a little and smiling, he buried his face against the other man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:23 pm

@North Italy: The Turk gave the other a small smile. “No problem, kid.” He muttered as he squeezed the Italian’s shoulders comfortingly. Turkey had learned how to be a semi-decent guy with all the shit he had to deal with in the past. Sometimes it was nice being civil but other times it was just tiring. Being an asshole was fun too.

@South Korea: Turkey chuckled merrily at Yong Soo’s laughter as they continued to spin before the Turk began to slow down and gently placed the other on the ground. Woo! Had he done something wrong to make the Korean cry?! His expression turned to panic as he tried to recall everything he had said or did. Nothing seemed harmful and that was when Yong Soo spoke up about how he had missed the Turk. Turkey couldn’t help the smile that pulled at the corner of his lips as he pressed the smaller man into his chest in a tight hug. He had missed Yong Soo just as much.

The Turk pulled the other away and wiped at the few tears that were threatening to escape. “I missed you just as much.” Sadiq replied planting a kiss of his own on Yong Soo’s forehead.

"Now, go get your stuff together and let's go have some fun at the beach." The Turk grinned shooing the other to get his things.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Amando/Brazil
A luz à frente
A luz à frente
Lucas Amando/Brazil

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:16 am

Brazil casually strolled up to the older nation and smiled. "Oi Turkey," he said with a nod, "Nice to see you outside of a conference room. That Iran can sure be a tricky customer, huh?" he asked. The two had been spending some time together trying to get the maverick nation to avoid further sanctions. So far, it seemed to be working.

(Sorry, had to say something after seeing so much about this: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/05/11/iran-says-brazil-turkey-offered-new-proposal-nuclear-fuel-deal/ Trust me, if you don't like the source, there are many more out there xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Yong Soo hugged him tightly for a moment, smiling up at him when his tears were brushed away. Really not able to help himself, he was really quite the crybaby sometimes and being petted when he had tears in his eyes made him happy. He was blushing lightly at the little kiss, and his hands were fisted in the other man's clothes. "I'm glad it's not one-sided then!" he said with a delighted some.

"Beach time!" Yong Soo shouted excitedly, dashing off to collect his things.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey
Sadiq Adnan/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:03 pm

@Brazil: Turkey hadn't noticed the other nation until he spoke up. Whirling around to face said mysterious nation the Turk couldn't help the grin that came upon his face. Brazil! The two were on fairly good terms and recently had been spending a shitload of time together. The mention of Iran caused the Turk to frown. "Tell me about it! It's good to be outside of a damn conference room. The place was starting to give me a headache." Turkey replied with a roll of his eyes. "So how have you been profiting from this conference-free vacation?" Sarcasm was clearly evident in his voice.

OOC: Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Cause I think it should happen! We just need to get a hold of Iran and possibly the entire security council too boot.

@South Korea: The Turk watched with a laugh as Yong Soo darted away to collect his things. He would wait patiently for his friend to return perhaps he'd wonder over to a restaurant and order some Backlava as he waited. That was sounding like a great idea!

OOC: Yong Soo? Would you like to make a crack rp out of this beach expedition?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERHABA FOOLS!   MERHABA FOOLS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MERHABA FOOLS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: