Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Độc lập - Tự do - Hạnh phúc
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations Empty
PostSubject: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:00 pm

So opening up some old textbooks, I realised that Taiwan and Vietnam never really have the best of relationships with each other after North Vietnam dominated the South. Along with that, it also brought up some tensions between Taiwan and China because the domination was a stark warning to Taiwan to be what would happen if the Republic of China were to compromise with mainland China, but back to Taiwan and Vietnam. Their relationship has only been working out well recently; so would you be interested in roleplaying that out, since you put before that you see the two nations as sisters, correct. So yeah, if you're interested in roleplaying that, could you give this a quick reply as to a yes or no; well, you won't have to if you're not interested, but yeah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah, if you want to.

For the role play we seem to be playing more off of current relations in general. I don't know if you'd agree but for the sake of role play I'd give them good relations just because of their issues with China...even with disagreements that probably arise between them and their differences in personality. Something like the enemy of my enemy is my friend? I dunno', I'd like to know what you think about it. I guess I put them as sisters mostly because East Asia is generally regarded as one big family type of thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Well, if you've got the time. x3

So then it'd be as they have a good relationship (eg. How Taiwanese people invest in property/companies/etc in Vietnam [which might be better in "The World" forums]), or as in just a family relationship in general (which would probably be better in the crack role play forms). But yeah, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend (which isn't the case most of the time xP) sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:13 am

Awesome, sounds like a plan.

I think Vietnam/Taiwan role plays will end up in the crack section since there really hasn't been any too major historical events concerning just them. Of course, toss China in there and that changes everything. XD

I just keep seeing Taiwan and Vietnam going shopping together and whatever else. OTL -sick mind-
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 am

Bwhaha. Don't forget Cambodia! x)

Shh. Don't imply anything else at this point in time! Lemme tuck in the kids before you do that! xD

Uh, but in all seriousness, Vietnam and Taiwan are probably total opposites. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:39 am

Lol, that's true.

Save the children! XD They'll find out eventually.

They definitely are opposites, no doubt about it. They just have a lot of similar circumstances, something like that. The sister thing works out with that too, in my experience.
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

Baha. But we shan't corrupt their minds at a tender age now. :3

Yeah, the sister thing totally works out. Well, if you wanna do the sisters thing, then that'd be awesome. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 am

Seems as if those minds have been long corrupted before we even considered it a possibility, now a days.

Sisters is great! There can be more though with all the implications being tossed around lol.
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 am

/SputterCoughCough
There went the comfort of ignorance of thinking all children could stay innocent. ^^;;

That's true~
But yeah... Sounds like fun, if it's the sister thing. >3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 am

Aww. On a global scale I'd say they're mostly innocent? XD

We could go shopping and I could tell you how that dress makes it look like you have no ass.
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SISTERS ARE FOR
XDDD
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:49 am

Awww. Shopping for dresses is boring (no, it's really not, but I'm not going to admit it to you)! Can't we go hiking instead?

It's also known as: I don't wanna be ridiculed by you, so instead can't I show off my awesome skills of the active mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 am

> 3 >

I want to go shopping too!
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 am

Wanna come too then, Yao? ='D
-Imagines fights between China and Taiwan-
Yeah~ Wanna come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 am

Sure...

*Eyes her, a bit suspicious.*

*Sigh* I need to pick up some new cook books anyway...
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am

Awwhs. Don't be like that. Maybe your ties with Taiwan could possibly turn for the better, like how we turned out!

Even though I don't trust you as much as I should...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 am

You're right. O-Okay... I'll try...

Our relations are doing better...
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah! Now to get Taiwan to agree too!

Slightly... Give it a few more years...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Hm... Well you'll have to convince her. She won't listen to me!

...Will you at least give your brother a hug? *Opens arms*
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 pm

B-b-but... That might ruin the bond between us. ;-;
Then again... She did go against me... -Thinking the Northern way-

...Fine... -Gives half a hug- ...There...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

*Pats her shoulder* It's just a trip to the mall, she won't hate you... Besides, she'll probably come if I treat you two to lunch or something. *Shrugs*

Hmmmn... Maybe we can get the whole Asian family to come!

*Smiles* That would be great!

...Thank you... *Pout*
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Baha. Family outing where we all get lost. Whoo!
And you're the guy and you're our big brother, so shouldn't you be paying for us anyways?

What, you want a real hug?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm

This should be interesting... I'll have to try and find everyone so they know.
*Nods* Of course, I just meant that as longs as there's dessert involved, Mei will tolerate me.

>__> No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanh Ha Nguyen/Vietnam wrote:
Awww. Shopping for dresses is boring (no, it's really not, but I'm not going to admit it to you)! Can't we go hiking instead?

It's also known as: I don't wanna be ridiculed by you, so instead can't I show off my awesome skills of the active mind?

Fine. We have to go shopping first though.

That bastard brother can come if he pays (shopping spree hahaha). Dessert too...
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Okay! Should we invite anyone else, or just the family? (:

But if we go shopping, first, wouldn't it ruin your new clothes? Okay. Let's go shopping first!

And come on, don't call him that (even if he did steal two of my islands)! He's paying for our food! Do you want him to get us bad food and cheap clothes? D;

What, are you scared of hugs now Yao?
/is totally not going to suffocate him with a hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 pm

How about both? That should be fun!

I won't wear my new clothes when I go hiking, silly. c:

A few good things doesn't make up for all the really bad things he's done! He knows what he has to do to earn my forgiveness(I'm too stubborn, ha)... Let's leave it at that, I want this to be a pleasant trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations   Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations Empty

Back to top Go down

Republic of China(RoC)/Taiwan-Vietnam relations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next