HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Độc lập - Tự do - Hạnh phúc

PostSubject: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 pm

If memory serves... France took over Viet Nam after missionaries were taken prisoner and were persecuted, giving France an excuse to attack Viet Nam, which the French did... Cities and provinces seized, and the eventually the North got conquered, and that was the beginning of the French rule. It was also the time when the communist part of Viet Nam (Charlie) started to form. That was all in 1825 through to 1954. Somewhere there?

Japan also jumped on the bandwagon to occupy in Viet Nam starting at 1940, so if he wants he can jump in?

But if anything, would you be interested in role playing that out and see where it goes, nation wise, and how they dealt with it and all? Since, y'know, the French kinda 'colonised' Viet Nam for... Hnn... I wouldn't say a century, since it's not really colonisation, but yeah...

Sorry, rambled... But yeah. Would you be interested in that?

and thinking about it now, half of the trouble for France was actually dished out by Charlie...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I am very interested in that~

I actually wrote an entire paper about in High School, so I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Yay. Is there anywhere on the "France's 'rule' in Viet Nam" timeline that you'd like to start on, or would you prefer to start from the beginning?

Ohh, really? Did you do well on the paper? :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm interested in this too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

I don't really care. I can work with both XD so whatever you prefer~

Yes I did~ I got a 9 for that, highest we can get is 10 =D
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Vâng... Nhưng mà... it is the same feeling with me as well... xP should we flip a coin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 am

Oui, that might be best xD
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Heads the beginning, tails the darts come out for where on the timeline?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Sure~
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Okay. (:
so, how should we start this off? With France, or with Viet Nam?
and if Japan reads this, sorry I didn't see your post, but please, jump in anytime when we get there on the timeline. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 am

You can start ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"   

Back to top Go down

"France, je veux parler avec tu" --Vietnam "PS. Japan có thể đến cũng anh"
Page 1 of 1