Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao / China

Wang Yao / China

Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! Empty
PostSubject: Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!   Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:52 am

Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! 4711760

Name: Nǐ hǎo. I am Wang Yao, also known as Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó, or the People's Republic of China.

Age: Aiyah, on paper I am a little over 4,000 years old, but carbon dating has found that I am closer to 5,000.

Hobbies: Swordfighting, cooking, dancing, performing in plays and music, writing, painting and drawing. I'm also fond of coming up with ways to make life easier, inventions and such. Many modern conveniences originated in my country.

Likes: I am definitely a fan of music and the arts. And although I have disagreements with my family (such as Japan, Tibet, Vietnam, Mongolia, etc) and with Russia, I do love them all even if I don't always like them.

Dislikes: Japan acting so superior, being disobeyed, opium (still getting over the addiction), being controlled, being touched without permission.

Tell Us About Yourself: Are you serious? We'd be here for days! If you really want to know something about me that you don't know already, just ask me. I love telling stories of the old days~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!   Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 am

*grins* Well Privet, my dear old friend. How have you been? It is so great to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!   Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 am

G'day nice to meet you again mate
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao / China

Wang Yao / China

PostSubject: Re: Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!   Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 am

@Ivan: Nǐ hǎo, Ivan. Nn, I've been alright I suppose. A few recent issues with Kiku, but that's nothing really new, ne? *trying to ignore the grin for the time being, keeping conversation casual* And you? It's been a little while since we last spoke.

@Adam: *pats Adam hard on the back, hooray for good trading and political relations* Ah, how are you, Aussie? Life treating you well, I hope?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!   Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nǐ hǎo, shìjiè értóng!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: