Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hej!! Hvordan går det?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Norden: Fra hvor Isen kroner Jorden.
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

Hej!! Hvordan går det? Empty
PostSubject: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Hej!! Hvordan går det? Den3

Name: Which one? Hahaha~. Kongeriget Danmark! To yeh English-speakers, that's 'the Kingdom of Denmark' ... Huh, human name too? Fine, fine; 'Mathias Køhler'. I can also go by Den, Dan, Denny, Tan, Bror, and pretty much anythin' yeh can come up with! ... Sverige if yeh take that as an invite t'come on 'ere and call me names i'm takin' the first train tah Stockholm an' punchin' yer face in.

Age: Ah Gud, yer gonna ask me THAT one?! Eeehh.... Errr... .... Hmmmm... Somewhere in the ballpark aroun' 2000 years... A century over that...? It's way too far back, i can't remember exactly or anythin'... ... Chances are i'm older than you though! Unless... yer... China... or the Koreas... or... some other Asian... countries... ... Yeah.

Hobbies: Now this i can talk about~! I'm a big fan of cycling!! København is the perfect city if yeh wanna bike aroun' the place, so you should come on up if yer into that! Not Amsterdam, Amsterdam's overrated for that kinda thing, Will has no idea what he's doin' when it comes t'bikes. Not compared t'me at least. ... It's true! ... Anyway i also love football! Tyskland, Gilbo!! Yeh out there? C'mon up 'n we'll have a game, you two against Sverige an' me! A match t'determine the best ball-kicking bros. of Northern n' Western Europe! ... Eh, i also like sailin'! USA, yeh may be the fastest swimmer outtuv'us, but i betcha yeh couldn't navigate th' North Sea t'save yer life! Hahah. Naahh, i love boats. I know everythin' about boats! Try me! ... What else~... ... Ah! Jus' runnin' around makes me happy. As long as i'm movin'! So, jogging, hiking and any sport that involves a lotta physical activity is great! Count me in! ... An' then for windin' down in afternoons, bakin' pastries in my kitchen and gardenin' outside's the best therapy yeh could ever want! Seriously, try it~!

Likes: My family an' pals! Where are yeh guys, i know yer on here. Sverige, come down an' we'll have a fun night out! Fin, same for you! We can go swimmin'! Marin? Marin~! Wanna come visit? I can go over there if yeh like, let's take a yacht to the seas for the weekend! Nuka! ... Y-yeh... Yeh... wanna... I coul- ... Maybe... Uh... I-... WILL. Will! I'm thinkin' of camping outback in Northern Germany for a bit, wanna come? It'll be fun! I'll bring the beer if you bring the... other stuff. Gil, Kirkland, how about you two an' i share a drink sometime? Carlsberg have just released this awesome new beer, i want yeh t'try it! Adam? Yeh can come too! Yer the funnest drunk i know! Rus? Hey Rus, what've yeh been up to lately? I hope yer not botherin' Fin, treat yer neighbours nicely~! Francis, Antonio too, i'm comin' down aroun' there t'visit sometime. It's too cold and wet up here!! Gotta place i can stay in? Help a fellow country and pal out~.

Dislikes: N'much. I'm the Happiest Country in the World for a reason, guys! Yeh'd have t'really be one real' crazed n' unreasonable fucker fer me t'hate yah! ... Yeah okay, my cold n' wet weather can piss me off sometimes. An' poorly brewed beer too. An' when i lose football games. An' other stuff, so what? I bet i'm still happier than all of you guys put t'gether! Haha~!

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm great! An' cool, an' funny, an' awesome. Former Viking right 'ere! Yeah, i saw yeh all tremble in yer boots jus' now, Europeans. But so yeah, that means i'm stronger than Thor n' made of tougher stuff than his Mjølner! I don't fight much nowadays though, world's too borin' and full of rules to have any fun with that kinda thing anymore anyway... So i've started focusin' on other things like my welfare state, the environment n' climate change n' all that, and just enjoyin' life for the simple fun things. Like Lego! Have yeh been t'Billund? It's so damn fun, i swear i go there every other month with Peter. Like i do with Tivoli, Tivoli never gets old. I'm the guy who makes loads of cool things, like- like-. ADAM, HEY ADAM. I HOPE YER STILL ENJOYIN' THE SIGHT OF YER SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE EVERY MORNIN'!!! ... Like that! I designed that, woulja believe it? 'Course yeh would. If yeh underestimate me jus' cuz of how tiny i look on th' map now compared t'most of yeh other guys, i'm gonna kick yer ass so hard yeh'll be sore for a decade.

I'm really jus' a fun n' happy guy though, c'mup an' visit me sometime!

Last edited by Mathias Køhler/Denmark on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Natalia approached the tall nation and gave him a steady gaze. "Pryvitannie, Danija." She greeted him. She remembered him from the Deluge, when he had helped Polska and Litva fight against Sweden and Muscovy. "It is good to see you again, though it's been some time. We're both older these days,"
Back to top Go down
Berwald/Sweden

Berwald/Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:16 am

Berwald arched an amused eyebrow, marvelling at how little the Dane outwardly changes over the years. "Still wastin' yer time, avoiding work?"

[[ me you bed thread? |D ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 am

"Man," Antonio muttered to himself as he wandered through the Danish town, admiring the houses that lined streets, "I seem to be coming to this part of Europe lately!" Then as he finally reached what he presumed was Mathias' house -- well, at least what it said on the instructions! -- he proceeded to knock on the door. Not even really bothering to wait to see if anyone was there to answer, he tried the door and let himself in anyway.

"Heya, Dinamarca!" he chirped, "thought I'd come by to say hi!"

Welcome to the community!

Last edited by Antonio Fernández/Spain on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Natalia/Belarus wrote:
Natalia approached the tall nation and gave him a steady gaze. "Pryvitannie, Danija." She greeted him. She remembered him from the Deluge, when he had helped Polska and Litva fight against Sweden and Muscovy. "It is good to see you again, though it's been some time. We're both older these days,"

At the sound of a very certain pretty female voice, the Dane promptly swiveled about on his heels to face the young woman approaching him. Seeing who it was, Mathias allowed a typical broad grin to stretch his facial features and light a natural twinkle in his baby blue eyes. It had been a while since he'd seen this younger sister of Ivan's, and as ever lacking much common sense and any feel for standard expectation, he failed to be at all deterred by the rather... 'frightening' reputation that preceded her at all. In fact judging by his expression, he was as happy to see her as he would be for any other nation!

"Goddag, min kære Hviderusland~!"

Since he largely associated the landlocked nation with her Baltic neighbours as much as he did 'the big guy' himself, Denmark tended to harbour even positive friendly feelings towards the Eastern European. After all, once upon a time all of those guys and gals 'down over there' in that region had been crucial dependable allies in his many wars with the then 'Swedish Empire'. Particularly who were then known as 'Den polsk-litauiske realunion', Polen and Litauen namely. He rewards that previous stout loyalty to their alliances in the modern day by generally entertaining cordial relationships with the entire Baltic and Eastern region. Hence his current default friendly greeting.

"Sure has, 'n good t'see yeh too! Hahah, tell me 'bout it. The years sure do catch up on yeh eventually, don't they... ... Whatcha been upta lately? Haven't talked t'yeh in a while."

---------------

Berwald/Sweden wrote:
Berwald arched an amused eyebrow, marvelling at how little the Dane outwardly changes over the years. "Still wastin' yer time, avoiding work?"

"Sverige!"

As if jumpstarted with an electic charge, the elder brother whipped around to face his kin and within a few easy long strides had managed to come within just a few feet between them. Peering obnoxiously up into the taller man's eyes, the Danish nation pulled a standard shit-eating smirking grin that he reserved only for his immediate geographical neighbour. There was a certain countenance on his face that spoke of a bubbly intensive interest that seemed to have lit within the very moment he had closed the gap between them. A good-natured laugh abruptly resounded from within his chest, a barking sort with a lot of heart and soul poured into it. Almost abruptly, he lifted his muscled arms and clapped them both on the Swede's shoulders; his grip both comfortingly warm and strong all at once.

"Min lille bror. There yeh are! D'yeh know where th' others are? S'been too long since i talked t'Norge. No? I'll deal with just yeh fer now then. Yeh up fer a quick game 'a fodbold?! C'mon, jus' a short match, i'll give yeh a whole day t'gather a team~! "

-------------

Antonio Fernández/Spain wrote:
"Man," Antonio muttered to himself as he wandered through the Danish town, admiring the houses that lined streets, "I seem to be coming to this part of Europe lately!" Then as he finally reached what he presumed was Mathias' house -- well, at least what it said on the instructions! -- he proceeded to knock on the door. Not even really bothering to wait to see if anyone was there to answer, he tried the door and let himself in anyway.

"Heya, Dinamarca!" he chirped, "thought I'd come by to say hi!"

Just coming out of the kitchen and headed to the front door himself was just the subject of Antonio's search; it was pretty obvious that Denmark had only woken up minutes beforehand. At least, if the even-more-wild-than-usual tangled shock of blonde hair on his head, the even-more-fatigued look of his drooping eyes, the even messier 'half-assed' compiled look of his clothes, and the even-darker-hued-than-usual steaming black coffee in his held mug were anything to go by... As a result, it took the Dane a number of seconds to even recognize who had just invaded his house. Once he noticed however, a miraculous atmospheric transformation took place, and suddenly the Northern European was standing straight and tall, his eyes alight with vivacious energy, a wide broad and genuine smile swiftly taking over his entire face as he beamed at the visitor.

"Hej, Spanien~!"

The tone was disctinctly welcoming, and immediate the Scandinavian had swept past the sun-painted Spaniard and closed the door behind him, walking back towards the kitchen and waving an ushering hand as if to encourage the Mediterranean nation to follow him through. Mathias liked this guy; he was almost as perpetually happy and cheery as himself! Mostly the result of any interaction between them was simply producing inspiring fireworks of pure good feeling and general well-being. It was always a marvel to the Viking nation that two countries from polar opposite climates and cultures could share so much similarity in preferred disposition and overall demeanour. Actually, he kinda really liked it... Additionally Spain was known in the past to have also used large double-bladed axes as his favorite type of weapon; smart guy, then, too! Great taste, can't argue with that.

"C'mon in, yer lucky, i jus' finished makin' breakfast. Yeh want some? Or is this a quick sorta visit? Either way s'great t'have yeh up here! Don't usually see yeh aroun' here much, mus' be pretty cold n' wet for ya." As if acting as a natural break in speech, a hearty laugh resounded from deep within and served only to further lighten the already made cordial atmosphere. "Anyway s'good yeh came anyway, i was gonna ask whether yeh have any good places t'recommend i stay fer a visit down aroun' yer place i'm plannin'. Autumn weather here pisses me off."

Thanks for the welcome~! And count me in, Sweden, >D.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 pm

It had been a long while since Ivan visiting his Northern European neighbors and distant relatives, but, at the news that Denmark was around, one of his favorite northern nations, Ivan knew that he had to go see him. Making the short trip to Denmark, Ivan gave his usual cold and dead smile to the blond nation. "Zdravstvuĭte, Daniya. How have you been? Seems as if I have not seen you since the death of my Tsar, or maybe it with the Cop 15. A shame that that was not as successful as we would have all hoped."
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Ivan Braginski/Russia wrote:
It had been a long while since Ivan visiting his Northern European neighbors and distant relatives, but, at the news that Denmark was around, one of his favorite northern nations, Ivan knew that he had to go see him. Making the short trip to Denmark, Ivan gave his usual cold and dead smile to the blond nation. "Zdravstvuĭte, Daniya. How have you been? Seems as if I have not seen you since the death of my Tsar, or maybe it with the Cop 15. A shame that that was not as successful as we would have all hoped."

The visit from the Slavic power had been somehow both expected, and unexpected at the same time. As a result when the notably larger nation showed up at his door and flashed his characteristic offputting kind of smile, the Dane's expression took on a humourous combination of bemused and nonchalant all at once. Eventually throwing off both in favour of a breezy welcoming smile that was becoming of his reputation, Denmark casually leant against the frame of his front door and folded his arms; aptly managing to put off a welcoming air whilst effectively blocking the entrance to his home at the same time. Due to his lack of ability to read- or more precisely care - about the atmosphere, the liberal-minded nation was never put off by the Russian giant so much as other countries were... which might initially seem surprising, considering looking at a world map and comparing the two countries in geographical size, you'd think Mathias should be outright terrified of him. And yet he wasn't. At all. Instead he regarded that towering man with a lazy sense of ease and familiarity, a shimmering glint in his eyes suggesting a loitering sense of wavering interest...

"Hej, Rusland. Hah, yeh shoul' know already that i'm the same as e'er. S'not like i get upta'lot nowadays, as in, the 'big stuff' anymore. An' funny yeh shoul' mention last years' klimakonference. Was jus' thinkin' about it a few days ago. That was the last time i saw yah, but i don't think i really talked t'yah durin' that mess. Spent almost all my time outside with my police tryin' t'pacify all those dumb protestors cloggin' up my streets n' causin' trouble, rather than attendin' my own event! On just my subject too! Man i was pissed that day. ... An' then as a result of not even there t'host the thing, everythin' fell apart, all yeh guys started arguin', an' then suddenly it was all a big waste 'a time. Nothin' even came out of it, apart from a bunch 'a useless words. S'like havin' t'deal with fuckin' children..."

Being a notoriously talkative guy, it was only then that the Danish nation even realized he had begun a lengthy monologue in his frustration at simply thinking of those collapsed Climate Change talks from the previous year. As if backtracking and hastily resetting his mood to 'happy' all in one go, he abruptly let out a short brisk stream of laughter, before shooting an average sort of lively grin up at the Russian.

"Undskyld mig, Rus. Didn't mean t'bore ya with ramblin' about damned politics. That's not whatcher here for, gudskelov. But hopefully the next one'll go better, yeah? Anyway, yer stickin' aroun' here for a while or...~?"

The tone of the question was entirely innocent; genuinely inquisitive, simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Eh? Is he not home?” the Spaniard wondered to himself as he took a look around. Unfortunately, though well versed in courtly matters and handling himself in formal situations, it could not be said that was the same when Antonio was placed in a casual setting. The first thing he noticed was that while his own house was large and heavily influenced by the unique blend of cultures, Mathias’s house looked… warmer and distinctly different. Wandering from the door, he peeked at the furniture that decorated the humble home before something caught his eye. Pictures, he mused as he walked towards the frame and looked with interest, oh, he had a big family like mine, though mine is a bit larger.

Hej, Spanien~!

At the call of his name, Antonio turned around in alarm before he saw his greeter. Despite the fact that the Dane was still dressed in the clothes he had slept in versus his own selection of jeans, a fashion t-shirt, jacket and a light scarf, he grinned brightly as his olive green eyes shined brightly. “Hey, there you are, I thought you were here, but you didn’t answer, so I wasn’t sure, but decided to come in anyway,” he rambled as he ran his hand through the mass of curly, chocolate brown hair, smoothing it after the wind had tossed it into a slightly dangled mess. “Nice place here,” he added, his tone suddenly brightened as he walked towards the man, “it’s very cozy!

As he followed him into the kitchen, he took a look around again and then realized he had forgotten something. “Oh yeah!” he said, “I brought sherry along because I wasn’t sure what you would like, but you can’t go wrong with alcohol, no?” the Spaniard laughed as he handed the bottle over, “Oh? You’re making breakfast?” Antonio looked over at what he was making and smiled. “Thanks for the offer, I actually had a little somethin’ before I came over, I had to get up earlier than usual today! But I don’t mind staying a little longer,” he said, “I’ll have to admit, though I’ve been all over, can’t really get use to the weather here… but this jacket has really helped!

"Anyway s'good yeh came anyway, i was gonna ask whether yeh have any good places t'recommend i stay fer a visit down aroun' yer place i'm plannin'. Autumn weather here pisses me off."

Looking around, Antonio pulled out a chair by the table and invited himself to a seat. From the angle he sat at, Mathias’s intimidating height appeared even further exaggerated, though he did not seem bothered by it at all, he did not even notice it as he was cheerfully chatting away. “Well, places near me? Depends on where you wanna go~” he responded, “and depends on what you like~
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 am

Quote :
ADAM, HEY ADAM. I HOPE YER STILL ENJOYIN' THE SIGHT OF YER SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE EVERY MORNIN'!!! ... Like that! I designed that, woulja believe it? 'Course yeh would.

Adam laughed then grinned cheekily. " Nah mate Sydney's too posh for the likes of me , plus who wants ta listen to opera when you can listen to some ACCA DACCA right at home? Plus, Melbourne's way better."

Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Eh? Is he not home?” the Spaniard wondered to himself as he took a look around. [etc.]

The fact that the Spaniard was dressed in such an casual manner was easily an additional reason as to why Mathias had reacted to his home invasion with such cordial warmth. The Scandinavian was known for being instantly deterred by any notion of formalized occasion whatsoever, often bemoaning to his kin over communal brunches that he had a 'very serious' clinical 'aversion' to any sort of matters of business, large-scale summits and especially paperwork. As a result, informal visits motivated only by personal endeavour were invariably more welcome to this quaint little abode than those of predetermined supranational schedule. Somehow, Denmark always managed to be the most underdressed country in any supranational occasion- barring maybe America-, and even in such a relaxed environment as this one-on-one visit this seemed to be the case. Overly large dark boxers hanging low off his hips and a grubby rumpled white T-shirt put in comparison to Spain's more flavorful outfit seemed to attest to this immediately. Although the apparent comfort and ease with which the taller man was striding into his own kitchen suggested that either he didn't notice this, or didn't care.

Hey, there you are, I thought you were here, but you didn’t answer, so I wasn’t sure, but decided to come in anyway.... ... ... Nice place here, it’s very cozy!

The host's first reaction to these words was to shoot a beaming smile over his shoulder back at his guest, a whitened smile bridging his ears and bringing a delightful twinkle to his cerulean eyes. There was not much he loved better than another nation complimenting the aesthetics and very particular vibe of his meticulously cared for home. This general elation sounded itself out within his following typically slurred and rough speech, bouncing his syllables and elongating the vowels.

"Tak! That's jus' how i like it~! It come in handy durin' those long, dark n' col' winters. Yeh know? Especially when th' candles are lit, then it's really gorgeous aroun' here...! An' don't worry about invitin' yerself in; i do leave th' door unlocked a lot, an' since it was you yer welcome in 'ere anyway~!"

He waved a forgiving hand about his head in emphasis at the last line, an amusing drawn out lilt stretching the final word and conveying all the sense of a carefree ease and blithe consideration. As they entered the kitchen the blonde instinctively went over to the furthest counter, turned around and leant back against it, folding both arms and ankles loosely in a comfortable position. Just behind him was a large open window, from which cool light flooded the decently sized room and the hum of Copenhagen life could be heard. There was a rich sweet aroma hanging in the air, which mingled freely with an equally pleasurable inviting heat; there was no doubt that the recent construction of his breakfast had involved some intensive baking. In fact this was made immediately evident by the numerous and varied toasted golden goods that were aligned on trays either side of the Dane along his kitchen counters. It was quite clear he had been cooking for more than one.

Oh yeah! I brought sherry along because I wasn’t sure what you would like, but you can’t go wrong with alcohol, no?” . “Thanks for the offer, I actually had a little somethin’ before I came over, I had to get up earlier than usual today! But I don’t mind staying a little longer,” he said, “I’ll have to admit, though I’ve been all over, can’t really get use to the weather here… but this jacket has really helped!”

Predictably this heavy drinker's ears pricked and his senses suddenly seemed more alert at the mention of an alcoholic gift. Letting out an immediate cheery vocal expression of admiration and gratitude, the Northern European rebounded off his counter and swooped by the visitor, relieving the darker skinned man of the beverage in one smooth swiping motion and trailing back to his original position against the counter. As he retook the same stance as he had had before, Denmark issued appreciative murrs as he inspected the label and sloshed the liquid around in its container; a delighted expression stuck itself onto his long Aryan face, suggesting deep satisfaction and a hint of reverence.

"Mmmnnn, sherry's good! Sherry's definitely good. 'Specially when it comes from down where yeh're abouts, can't fault yer brewing speciality down there. Not one bit. Mange tak, this'll go great with dinner tonight." After handling the bottle between his large and cumbersome pale hands for a moment longer, he set the present aside carefully and a good number of inches away from his elbow lest he accidentally knock it over in any future typically emphatic and energetic movements. Meeting the southern foreigner's gaze with his own once more, Mathias grinned and indicated his numerous glazed creations either side of him with nods of his head.

"Yeh sure? Yeh don't know whatcher' missin'~. It'll either be now or at brunch fer 'em, anyway. Speakin' of, i am gonna havta get movin' fer that again in a bit, but feel free t'stay as long as yeh want 'til then. I'm not so mean t'jus' throw yeh back out there in my godawful weather so quickly, hahah. Though at leas' yer dressed properly fer it, that jacket does look warm...!"

It was then and there that he decided to pitch his bid for help in a visit to the crystal waters of the Mediterranean sea. As he watched Antonio take up a seat at his kitchen table, he arched his spine against the counter in such a way so that it was comfortable for him to lean over that much more, therefore maintaining a direct face-to-face contact with the other man and yet retaining his preferred position all at once. Seeing the Spaniard still so optimistic and animated after his pointed question only served to lift Mathias' spirits even higher than their already formidable natural standing, so much so that he managed to subconsciously break into yet another infectious goofy grin before Spain had even started speaking.

"Well, places near me? Depends on where you wanna go~, and depends on what you like~”"

Denmark was quick to jump onto an all-too-eager reply. His high expectations and idyllic fantasies of what the 'Olive Belt' countries were like were humourously utopian and boundlessly fanciful.

"I'm thinkin' of lotsa sun, lotsa sand, lotsa beaches, lotsa ocean, lotsa nightlife n' lotsa fun. S'jus' gonna be an excursion fer a week or so. Might see if any of the guys wanna come too. So, anywhere with all those kinda things there...~!"

--------------

Adam Banjora/Australia wrote:
Adam laughed then grinned cheekily. " Nah mate Sydney's too posh for the likes of me , plus who wants ta listen to opera when you can listen to some ACCA DACCA right at home? Plus, Melbourne's way better."

For a moment Mathias simply leant back on his heels, arching his spine back and folding toned arms across his broad chest; his expression wrought itself into a rather amusingly overexaggerated display of skepticism and suspicion. Chapped lips were momentarily puckered slightly in thought, and his drooping blues glittered with a lurking youthful mischief. After allowing a brief silence to pass between them, the Dane finally cracked a toothy smile.

"Yeh love it, really. Gets yeh so much attention, n' it's only yer goddamn international symbol. " A wholesome, brash and particularly loud variety of laughter interrupted his speech for about two seconds. "Nah, i kid. I like yer taste, as e'er. ... I don't get down to yer place enough, come t'think. Got anythin' t'tempt me o'er there with?"

It appeared as though his face had by now settled in wearing an amicable dry sort of grin.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Quote :
"Yeh love it, really. Gets yeh so much attention, n' it's only yer goddamn international symbol. " A wholesome, brash and particularly loud variety of laughter interrupted his speech for about two seconds. "Nah, i kid. I like yer taste, as e'er. ... I don't get down to yer place enough, come t'think. Got anythin' t'tempt me o'er there with?"

Adam frowned slightly. "Our international symbol is Uluru. No point havin' sydney opera house as ours, everyone already thinks its our nations capital " He lifted a can of carlton draught to his lips. He looked annoyed but his eyes told a different story as they twinkled.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Adam Banjora/Australia wrote:
Adam frowned slightly. "Our international symbol is Uluru. No point havin' sydney opera house as ours, everyone already thinks its our nations capital " He lifted a can of carlton draught to his lips. He looked annoyed but his eyes told a different story as they twinkled.

Even the mild frown, the admonishing correction and a generally annoyed countenance was not nearly enough to penetrate the blonde jungle of hair and thick skull that crowned the Dane's head. His definitive 'giddy' expression didn't even waver in the slightest upon his long Aryan face, containing eyes that continued to glimmer with affable feeling, and a mouth that was only provoked into stretching further into an unabashed grin. Within a moment, Denmark straightened and snapped his fingers loudly, in a gesture that suggested he had just reached a stunning conclusion in the confines of his own head.

"I'll give yeh that! S'a damn fine piece o' geology yeh got there anyway. The closest cool thing i got t'somethin' like that is Møns Klint. N' yer Uluru beats the crap outta those cliffs, easy." His facial features settled into more of a wry variety of smirk as he folded his strong arms across his broad chest, that vivacious spark still flaring as brightly within his cerulean irises as before. "An' hey, at leas' people roun' the world can name at least e'en one city of yers, whether it's yer capital or not. Hell at leas' they can point yeh out on a map! I've been confused with Nederlandene before, n' don't e'en start countin' the number o' people who think my capital's a city in Sweden.".
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

The sweetest of smiles graced her lips after seeing him. Although she must admit, it was a little half-hearted but it was outwardly genuine. Her mixed feelings towards her boss is a big ambiguous at this point but manners are manners, albeit being raised from Viking hands.

The golden haired nation approached Mathias, the spirit of her smile melting to a shy one compared to the previous mirth. "Hallo Mathias!"
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 am

"Yeh sure? Yeh don't know whatcher' missin'~. It'll either be now or at brunch fer 'em, anyway. Speakin' of, I am gonna havta get movin' fer that again in a bit, but feel free t'stay as long as yeh want 'til then. I'm not so mean t'jus' throw yeh back out there in my godawful weather so quickly, hahah. Though at leas' yer dressed properly fer it, that jacket does look warm...!"

With that, Antonio laughed a little and shook his head, holding up his hands in polite refusal. “Ah, yeah, I usually have a light breakfast, otherwise, I kinda get lethargic,” he explained, “but I really, really appreciate the offer though!” Then as if the emphasize his point, the Spaniard leaned over and patted Mathias, albeit that the gesture was executed rather awkwardly. However, being very comfortable with physical contact, Antonio did not think too much of it.

"I'm thinkin' of lotsa sun, lotsa sand, lotsa beaches, lotsa ocean, lotsa nightlife n' lotsa fun. S'jus' gonna be an excursion fer a week or so. Might see if any of the guys wanna come too. So, anywhere with all those kinda things there...~!"

Reclining back into his chair comfortably, his olive green eyes met ocean blue ones as he grinned.”Well,”he started, his expression clearly thoughtful as he ran his thumb along his jawline in thought, “I may be a bit bias, but I think the whole country is worth going to.” There was a long pause before he laughed again and shook his head, “you would need much more than just a week to be able to see all the different places though. I mean anywhere with lots of sun, beaches, nightlife and fun doesn't exactly narrow it down. My people are pretty fun-loving, when we are not working.” The Spaniard once again ran his hand through his hair almost as if he was lost in thought as he tried his best to think of a place he could introduce. As he was very familiar with his own country, any small obscure place would be good to him. It was always refreshing that way, but Antonio's pride made him refuse to be so complacent with just closing his eyes and putting his finger down on an imaginary map.

I guess if you want to go somewhere really unique, you could always go to Valencia, the beaches there are pretty nice... and eat some good paella while you are there,” he said almost offhandedly as he looked off to the side in thought, “though Barcelona is a favorite of mine as well! The beaches there are pretty nice, the buildings are pretty cool, nice nightlife and a lot of fun! Not to mention, the fútbol team in Barcelona is doing very well this year!” At that, Antonio almost jumped up out of his chair in excitement, “If you go, just let me know and I can take you around the entire place~!

OOC: Los sientos for the late reply! I just got back to the dorms from training -- and it's 1am here. However, I've been promising you a reply, so I'm posting during my hiatus. I will need to tell the admins this, but I've been told that I'm getting sent out next week, so it's going to be hard for me to make another post until after that, but I'll definitely try to get in a response here and there. I hope that you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands wrote:
The sweetest of smiles graced her lips after seeing him. Although she must admit, it was a little half-hearted but it was outwardly genuine. Her mixed feelings towards her boss is a big ambiguous at this point but manners are manners, albeit being raised from Viking hands.

The golden haired nation approached Mathias, the spirit of her smile melting to a shy one compared to the previous mirth. "Hallo Mathias!"

At the sound of a familiar, beautifully feminine voice resounding from somewhere behind him, the ungainly tall man swiveled around on his blanched bare heels and blinked vivacious cerulean blues curiously in the direction of where that blissfully peaceful chime had come from. Almost the very instant they had locked onto the located source, they abruptly took upon a whole new level of exuberant energy and enthused expression. The greatest of grins smeared itself half-haphzardly in a lopsided manner over his entire face, alighting his irises with twinkling stars and displaying pearly whites in full show all at once.

"Færøerne~!"

The tall dusty-haired man exclaimed joyously, still with that huge and goofy amicable smile plastered as his expression. If there was any hesitance betrayed within Marin's tone; the Dane did not get it. Whatsoever. Clearly this had to be the case, as his next action involed putting his famously long limbs to use by striding over to her to meet the island nation halfway, the length of his strides easily closing the distance between them within a mere two seconds before he came to a stop mere centimetres from her; well within 'family space', easily breaching 'personal'. Though this was to be expected. In one following motion, as though compelled to hearten and cheer the meeker girl before him, he lifted both his oversized rough hands and let them fall gently upon the lady's shoulders. Immediately due to their vastly differing size and body frame, his palms easily encompassed the rounded bones onto her upper arms; however somehow those hands built for war and combat were holding her with the utmost familial care and paternal tenderness...

Although whichever aspect of his hold Faroes felt more, the suffocating claustrophobia of his heavy weighted palms pressing down on her shoulders or the warm comforting embrace of his mindful hands propping her up upon her feet, would be entirely up to the girl's own interpretation...

And yet he still looked all the way down upon her with that unabatingly lively and endearingly loving smile.

"I've been lookin' fer yeh! Where yeh been? What yeh been upto? Haven't seen yeh in a while, so i was thinkin' of maybe droppin' down sometime an' askin' how yeh've been gettin' on. We're all goin' through rough times after all nowadays, economies blowin' left n' right on the continent an' all. But i was thinkin' maybe goin' sailin' aroun' yer place sometime soon, like this weekend or somethin'. Wanna come? Just like ol' times~. 'Cept in a li'l boat, an' without all the hairy dudes with weapons."

And then a hearty, barking variety of laugh that came from deep within; and was oh so quintessentially Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:36 pm

With that, Antonio laughed a little and shook his head, holding up his hands in polite refusal. ... etc.

A brief, hefty huff of an amused chuckle was released from between the Dane's thin and drained lips, his drooping eyes only further slanting in some sense of good-humoured mirth. Taking up an entirely nonchalant dispositino, he lifted a hand from the counter behind him and waved it idly in the air as a gesture of his casual ease and lack of bother with the decline of the other to taste his sumptuous baked delicacies. Such was his self-confidence that he knew immediately the refusal from the Spaniard was no intended affront to his own cooking abilities, besides he liked to think he knew Antionio well 'enough' to know he wasn't the kind of guy who'd do that sort of thing.

"If yeh say so~..."

Denmark chimed with sociable ease, flitting his gaze down to his own arm as the Mediterranean nation leant over and patted it awkwardly. Although like the dark-skinned man, the Northerner was rare amongst his 'family' in being an exceptionally physical and receptive person when it came to personal contact; as a result the friendly gesture was taken with all due cheery amicable appreciation, a smirk tugging at the corners of Mathias' mouth before he began to go on to describe his ideal Spanish vacation. Like Antonio, he did not think too much of it. In such matters, they really were alike.

Yet another accomodating chuckle; he closed his eyes and shook his head, but a wide smile still stuck obnoxiously upon his face betrayed his mirth at the Spanish man's first answers.

"Shoulda seen that 'un comin', hahah. I know the feelin'."

With a remarkably trained patience he had only mastered from the most recently passed century, the Scandinavian was seemingly content in just standing there, leant against the counter, quietly waiting for the visitor to come up with an adequate answer. It was a hard question, after all, as he had just suggested with his own visible empathy. Asking something like that of a human citizen was usually bad enough, but for them? The countries themselves? The options, locations and knowledge was punitively endless. A default lethargic beam was left upon his face in just this moment of silence, the natural placement and arrangement of his facial features resulting in thie expression being muted by a false impression of fatigue; he looked dazed and half-asleep as he smiled, though the energy contained within those glimmering blues told a different story entirely, enough to reassure any doubts about whether he was paying any attention whatsoever.

Ah?

Denmark visibly straightened his posture and re-adjusted his stance when Spain began to speak once more, being a naturally easily riled person when it came to emotions- especially positive ones- he was quick to gain the energtic vigour now emanating from the Spaniard in droves within his own Nordic blood. It just got better and better as the other man continued to talk, hitting every single one of his desired points, the mention of fodbold, a tour?! By the end of the speel unleashed by the other country, his Northern counterpart practically leapt from his own place at these exciting prospects, hands balled emphatically into fists at his sides, legs crouched and ready, face alight with a vitality and fervent youthful spirit that was nothing short of impressive for his years.

"Barcelona it is!! Ah Gud i'm all thrilled already, yer guys play amazin' fodbold, i watch yer teams duke it out all the time! Whenever my channels o'er here can allow it, but seriously i think i'm a fan, at leas', i'm pretty sure my voice went hoarse fer a few days from how damn loudly i was screamin' in support of you an' yer guys when yeh went up against them Germans in the Worl' Cup Semi-Final a few months back. Anyway, i've been hearin' about Barcelona's recent impressive track record this season, it'd be amazin' t'see a game of theirs in person! An' then a free tour aroun' the city? From the guy who'd know it best? C'mon, there's gotta be a catch to this somewhere. No? Oh this is happenin' soon, it has to!"

OOC: Don't worry about it at all! Take as long as you like, i really don't mind! ='D You didn't have to come out of your hiatus and stay up to obscene hours just to post that for me, i'm so grateful. Thanks~! I hope you're doing well too, and that everything goes well for you in all that. See you around, and again, don't feel any pressure! Take your time~.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 pm

And there she thought she would be unnoticed! In a stifled breath, she was swept off from her senses, leaving her absolutely stunned and bewildered beyond reason. A dust of pink hued her cheeks rosy as she felt completely lightweight due to the Dane's impeccable strength. Within time, she felt a little heavy due to her feet being a good foot away from the ground but paid no heed to the uncomfortable feeling of gravity. Rather, she pacified that feeling by becoming exuberant, that being expressed through her beaming.

It was definitely weak compared to Mathias but it revealed nothing more but her adoration and reverence towards him. Good God she even smiled through the bombardment of silly and curious questions that highlights Mathias' chipper demeanor. She wiggled up a bit so she can shift into a sitting position in the Dane's arms. At least that way, she can breath. Now for the more difficult part...

"I-I've always been at the same place, Mathias!" But she uttered that with such enthusiasm as if she did not mind the Dane's daftness, "E-Erm I was taking care of my sheep! And I have been cleaning your house! A-Ah yes the economy i-is really hitting Iceland, especially. I've been trying to help him--" She paused for a second to redeem herself. Marin exhaled, answering in a low breath, "I would love to go! Yes I would really like to! I-I'll make the food! What do you want to eat?"

Honestly she had never spoken so much in one go.
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands wrote:
And there she thought she would be unnoticed! etc. ...

Her beaming had only encouraged his own. By now it was entirely possible to grow concerned that the man might collapse his own cheekbones from the sheer strength of the grin that now occupied his face; and yet that visage was a veteran of the physical results of such blissfully cheerful emotion. So well accustomed to it that it was commonly thought of as old if the Dane were to be wearing any single expression other than a variety of smile. Such was the case especially in the presence of his beloved 'family', whereupon almost without exemption every waking second became the happiest of his modern life. As exemplified in just this very moment.

When Marin adjusted her position within his hold to one more comfortable and suitable for her own body, Denmark consciously complied and adjusted his hands and arms accordigly to match her movements, providing a far more suitable embracing nest for the physically younger nation. The hold remained characteristically Danish; rassuringly strong, and comfortingly warm.

"'That so~." A whimsical mindless chime. "Oh, yer sheep! O' course, i forgot how many of those guys yeh gotta look after o'er there. An'-... cleanin' my house? Huh... Coulda sworn i did some rearrangin' of my own las' week.... No need fer yeh t'be doin' that, i like my things ordered in a really specific way, kinda like doin' it myself actually, so dontcha bother about that anymore. As for Is... Is sure has been havin' it rough lately, yeah, poor kid... guy. Erm. Hm. Anyway, s'good of yeh t'help 'im out, yer a kind soul Marin. Better than th' rest of us at combattin' a country's inherent self-preservational instincts, at leas'... ... I'm sure 'e's grateful, too."

A quick jump in tone back to something more agreeably jubilant.

"Yeh would?! That's great! An' food? If yer gonna cook, yeh btter count me in. I'm really in th' mood actually, need t'get my mind off some things, an' the kitchen's th' best place fer that. Yeh know? I'm definitely thinkin' something sweet, a batch of somethin', maybe we coul' send some t' th'others if we make enough too."

The fact that Faroe herself had become so talkative apparently seemed to have the effect of only making the Dane even more chatty than he was already; which surely is quite something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hej!! Hvordan går det?   Hej!! Hvordan går det? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hej!! Hvordan går det?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: