Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija Empty
PostSubject: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:41 am

Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija Latvia10
Hide behind your tears, little Latvia(the title)

Name: Raivis Galante / Latvia / Republic of Latvia / Latvijas Republika (/Duchy of Courland and Semigallia/ Bishopric of Piltene / Livonia [Duchy of, Brothers of the Sword, Order {all shared with Estonia}], Archbishopric of Riga)

Hobbies: Reading romance novels, reading poetry, hanging out with Sealand, drinking, singing

Likes: Old traditions, Sealand, Estonia, Lithuania, romance novels, poetry, sleeping sheep, being independent (but still being able to rely on the EU and Council of the Baltic Sea States), simple foods

Dislikes: Russia, Belarus, Being owned, debris, when animals bite me, when random things hurt me, shortages, being held too tightly by certain people

Tell us about yourself: W-well… I’m Latvia. I’ve been owned by a lot of different people throughout my history, but today I’m independent and I plan on staying that way… n-n-no matter h-how many aquatic tanks my neighbor buys *shivers*J-just uh.. remember the treaties.

I’m probably the least remarkable of the Baltic Nations… but if you still want to be friends, I’d appreciate it, it’s always nice to have friends… I’m sure we can get along.

My mythology is actually one of the oldest in Europe, which I thought was pretty interesting… given how unspiritual most of my people are. I guess I just find tradition and folklore more interesting than religion itself…. Hmm..

I-I don’t know what else to say but Sveiki!

(OOC: I added a bunch of my historical names because I have a lot and needed to keep track of them somewhere)

Last edited by Raivis Galante / Latvia on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 am

Latvia~!
*wants to hug him but holds back*
How are you?!

Oh yea! Hi I'm your sister-in-law ?

... sorry about our awkward first meeting?
;;
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 am

H-hello, Miss Siberia *smiles and shivers* I-I'm doing well... just a little sick, but nothing I can't handle *convincing self* How about you?

A-are you? Who did you marry?

Haha it didn't bother me, I put the o.o before I read anything, then I saw it was a personal moment and left. I feel a little guilty that I had hoped to cause a second of awkward by leaving like that.... so, I'm sorry too, which makes us even!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:58 am

Raivis! Laba diena!

Is everything going all right for you?

Also, I know you're going to be really busy next year with the Baltic Assembly, but if you need any help, you can always count on me. ^ ^

Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't mention it sooner, but Mila and I are married now. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:01 am

Labdien Toris!

Yeah, no problems here, just trucking along. *brave face* How about you?

Thank you... I'll try my best to do my part by myself, but that makes me feel better.

Aww~ No need to be sorry. That's so wonderful! *big smile*

Last edited by Raivis Galante / Latvia on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:02 am

Ahh.. we're all a little sick lately...
*still has her shotgun loaded in case she sees America...*
But I'm glad you're holding up so well. I'm fine, thank you for asking!

.... *raises an eyebrow at Toris*
Yea I married Toris~ sorry, we would have invited you but it was spur of the moment...

Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:07 am

R-right... nothing to do but work through it....

*momentarily thinks that technically she isn't his sister-in-law* That's so sweet~ I wish I could have been there, but I understand. I feel kind of bad I haven't gotten you a wedding gift yet... but now I feel so late... I'll just have to figure something out!

^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 am

Me? Well, ah, I can't complain. *meaning he isn't going to* Things are definitely looking better than they were!

Mila, don't shoot America. This isn't /entirely/ his fault, I'm sure...

I know you'll do fine. *smiles* And thank you!

And that's so considerate, but please don't worry about a gift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:22 am

Work hard Latvia!

...way to kill my fun.

Yea don't worry about a gift! We were just married so you're not late at all.
We wish you were there too.. even Eduard wasn't there or my siblings..
You'll definitely come when we renew our vows!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 am

Benvenuto Latvia!!! I brought you some gelato!~ I wasn't sure what kind you liked so I just mixed a whole bunch in. I hope you enjoy it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 am

Hello Latvia! Ist good to see you. ¨*smiles and held his hand out* Im happy that I see you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 am

*Bounces on the balls of his feet and waves energetically* Hiiiiiiiiii Latviaaaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:21 am

@Toris and Lyudmila: Oh, okay, if you're sure.

I'll be there. It'd nice to be able to celebrate something like this after everything we went through.

@Veneciano: *smiles* Th-thank you, Italy. I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll like it all, but you really didn't have to do that.

@Petr: *Shyly takes his hand and shakes it* It's good to see you too *smiles*

@Peter: *laughs lightly, blushing a little at the spectacle.* H-hello, S-sealand. *shyly puts his hands behind his back, rotating the ball of his left foot on the ground* How have you been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 am

Hey Raivis.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm

H-hello... A-altaf *shivers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Hello Latvia, Nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 pm

H-hello, Mr. Sweden, thanks, it's n-nice to see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm great! How are you? You should come over to play sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm good too. I'd... I'd like that... *smiles* I-I can probably take a break from all my work soon-that is... if you're not busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm

I''m not busy! But I have to ask mama and papa first. *Looks at Sweden with puppy dog eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Sure you two can. Just try to stay out of trouble. (gives a long look at Sealand)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm

I don't know what you're talking about. Most the trouble I get into isn't my fault. But anyway Thank you! Just let me know when, Latvia!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

*glad that look wasn't on him* Okay, I'll be sure to let you know *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija   Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija Empty

Back to top Go down

Slēpt aiz jūsu asaras, maz Latvija
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: