Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. Empty
PostSubject: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. Wvreiv

Name: My official name is Kongeriket Norge, but most will call me 'Norge' for short. My name in the English tongue is 'Norway', and humans and close friends know me as 'Aleksander'. I trust that you will be able to choose which name would be most appropriate to address me by.

Age: I cannot say for sure. My earliest memories are over 1100 years old, but I know that there were people in my country for many thousands of years before that.

Hobbies: I enjoy the finer things - art, music, literature... I am also partial to hiking in the mountains of my homeland, kayaking, and ice fishing during the winter.

Likes: I very much enjoy Christmas, and an open fire when I am snowed into my home during the winter. I prefer quiet places, away from crowds, and cold weather over hot.

Dislikes: As stated above, I dislike crowds and hot weather. I also do not like noisy people, or being touched by those I do not know well. I become very irritated when people fail to distinguish me from Sweden on a map.

Tell Us About Yourself: I fear I would only be repeating myself at this point.. Do not touch my hair curl and we will have no disagreements.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 am

Ivan walked up to his much shorter neighbor. As much as he wanted to yell out 'auntie', mainly to bug the Norwegian, he refrained from it, thinking he should be on his best behavior. "Privet, Aleksander. I hope you enjoy your stay here."
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 am

As ever, Aleksander took the Russian nation's arrival with a mixture of curiosity and carefully hidden apprehension. Despite how much he hated it, he lifted his chin to meet Ivan's eyes and regarded the man in silence for several long moments before he spoke, his voice quiet and verging on disinterest.

"Ivan," he murmured, secretly glad to be spared one of the large nation's more physical greetings. and the embarrassing (annoying) pet name that he could not seem to be talked out of using. "Good day to you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:13 pm

" G'day mate , nice ta meet ya "
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm

"Hei, Adam." This was someone he was a little happier to see. Although he didn't often get the chance to speak to the Australian nation in person, and his homeland was far too warm for Aleksander to spend any length of time in, they shared ties through treaties and culture, and he had been meaning to visit briefly to see the Scandinavian Art Exhibition in Melbourne, though he hadn't had the chance.

"How are things.. ah.. what is it that you say.. 'down under'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

At one point in time, Antonio had forgotten why he found himself venturing up to the Scandinavian Peninsula. Nevertheless, wrapped in his thick woolen coat, he had the pleasure of taking a boat ride through the fjords and well, trying to enjoy himself despite the chill. However, at one point, he found himself standing outside a house, one that was unfamiliar yet not at the same time. No, he was very much unfamiliar with the place, and heck, he might have talked to the Northern Europeans at some point in time, but merely if there was some sort of diplomatic relations (it was not like he thought it would be fun to dive off a cliff in Norway, he'd probably freeze to death before he got to the end).

Nevertheless, the Spaniard knocked on the door before peeking through the small window to see if anyone was home, as inappropriate as it was. "Hola?" he called, hoping that someone would hear him at some point in time and perhaps get him out of the cold.

OOC: I saw this a couple days ago, but was not really able to respond because I had been busy with other things, but welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing you and Denmark role-play!
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:57 pm

It was a novelty to be paid a visit by one of the Mediterranean nations. Aleksander always found their weather too hot and their food too rich for his tastes, though he was quite fond of Spanish wine. The knock on his door caught his attention, and he moved from the ring of light surrounding his fireplace, the warmth rolling after him like a wave as he stepped into the dimly lit hallway and opened the door a crack, taking in the appearance of the man on his doorstep. He seemed familiar, but Aleksander often found that all of the more southern nations looked alike.

"Hei," he said, opening the door further to allow the obviously half-frozen Spaniard to enter. "Come in quickly, please. You are letting the heat out."

OOC: Thanks for the welcome =) I'm looking forward to roleplaying with Denmark also.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 am

Quote :
"How are things.. ah.. what is it that you say.. 'down under'?"

Adam gave an exasperated sigh. " I don't call meself that mate , everyone else does. Alfred probably started it, but yeah things a fine "down under" " He made the obligatory bunny rabbit ears. "How's things on your turf? Far to cold if you ask me, which ya didn't so Ill just shut up" He grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 am

"Ah, I apologise, I did not mean to offend," Aleksander offered, leaving the door to allow the Spanish nation to settle himself while he retured to his conversation with Adam. The 'bunny ears' gesture was somewhat lost on him, though he found it amusing nonetheless and even smiled faintly at the grin flashed his way.

"Things are.. cold," he said, managing to inject a little humour into his voice. "But I have been doing well. I regret that I could not make it to see the Melbourne art exhibition, but it is a busy time for me."
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Norden: Fra hvor Isen kroner Jorden.
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:02 pm

"NORGE!!"

A deep baritone voice roared from the entrance to the Norwegian's abode, followed by the resounding crash of something large and pale bursting energetically through the door, thundering with frighteningly inhuman speed right past all the other exotic guests and charging directly towards the slighter host. A something with an amazingly huge, amiable grin on its face.

The Dane was barely even dressed properly, and the state of his appearance told the story of a self-imposed haste and manic rush that must have preceded the short journey north to his brother's capital. The ash blonde bundles of hair atop his head were totally out of control and skewing off his skull in all directions, his clothes were a chaotic assemble of mis-matched choices and varying styles which blissfully traversed definitive lines of 'formal' and 'casual', whilst particular standard accessories and details were either notably put on backwards, unlaced and unbuckled or simply missing entirely. Quite simply, he was a mess.

And within the blink of an eye this mess was suddenly towering over Aleksander, directing its goofy toothy smile down at him and immediately occupying the entirety of the shorter man's view with only its own self. Within the same instance, strong familiar arms looped around the younger's back and lifted him up into the air. A jubilant twirl and all encompassing tight squeeze of a hug, before those same upper limbs relented and gently plonked the childhood friend back down to Earth. However overly large, cumbersome gloved hands remained stoutly clutching warmly onto Norway's shoulders, as Mathias went on to create enough space between them so that he could lean over slightly and look into the other's face more directly, matching his endearingly bright and drooping puppy blues to the ethereal dulled violets belonging to the other man before him.

"Nor!! Bror! I heard yeh were finally in town again, where've yeh been all this time?! I kept callin an' callin' an yeh weren't answerwin', i was gettin' all worried! But then i thought yeh'd jus' wandered off into yer mountains again, an' i was all cool with that, then i hear yeh were around again, so then i came up an' decided to say Hej. Hej!! Oh, oh an' i was plannin' on going fishing this weekend, wanna come? Yeh can bring all the weird friends yeh want! C'mon, it'll be fun~!!"

Within the impressive space of a mere few seconds, Denmark had: let a plethora of the heat out a now left wide open door, crowded this room even more than it was beginning to get, been incredibly noisy, had covered the other in excessive touching, and had most definitely gotten his clumsy fingers all over Aleks' haircurl in the process.

... At least he was perfectly capable of distinguishing Norway from Sweden on a map, perhaps his only redeeming trait.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Oh, gods.

He’d know that voice anywhere, and turned from exchanging pleasantries with Australia just in time to see the black and blond blur that was Denmark crossing the room with somewhat alarming speed, making a bee-line for him. He almost braced himself, but managed to resist, well aware from past experience that being tense when swept up into one of Mathias’ hugs never ended well.

Mathias had the (dubious) pleasure of being the one noisy, overbearing, messy person that Aleksander could stand to be around, possibly due to their long-standing relationship or perhaps simply the fact that he was used to the oafish nation. Still, Denmark’s current appearance drew one raised brow before he was lifted a foot or more from the ground, crushed against the larger nation’s chest and twirled, of all things. He grabbed the front Mathias’ coat in a spasm of terror, his hat falling to the floor and hair curl bobbing, taking a half-staggering step back as he was planted back on his feet.

“M-Mathias,” he finally managed to say, casting a sidelong look at one of the hands resting heavily on his slim shoulders. Were it anyone else, his skin would be crawling and his mind desperate for a way to get out of the situation, but as it stood, he hadn’t seen Mathias for some time, and he could forgive the man a little exuberance. He kept his eyes locked to the Dane’s as he spoke, the faintest of smiles twitching at one corner of his mouth. Really… the man was like a puppy. A very large… very energetic puppy.

“I have been away, walking… thinking,” he replied, his own voice quiet and light as a stark contrast to Mathias’ deep baritone. “You need not have worried.” Lifting one hand he placed it over one of the taller man’s, though he made no effort to pry the larger digits from his shoulder, simply resting his fingers there. It was almost comforting.

Strange, though. Denmark was loud, brash, he drank, he was occasionally inconsiderate and like a crowd all by himself. He was always touching, always within Aleksander’s personal space, always… being Denmark. He embodied everything that Aleksander disliked, even hated, and yet, he found himself smiling, rubbing his fingers lightly over Mathias’ gloved ones, enjoying his presence. Their relationship was a strange one, indeed.

The door shut without being touched, swinging slowly as if closing by grace of a slope of the house, and Aleksander flicked his gaze back up to Mathias’ face.

“Fishing… I would enjoy that.” Behind the dull, flat, near-glaze of his eyes, his gaze was warm and a little soft. “Thank you, Mathias.”
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 am

At that moment, instead of a vocal response there was a simply a frozen period occupied only by a pregnant motionless pause. Then, spontaneously, his face simply erupted into an ear-bridging grin all over again. An effervescent fluctuating noise reverberated in an entirely bubbly manner from behind his pearly whites; a variety of chuckle borne only from the purest mirth and most simple delight. This may have seemed like an especial display of sudden particular affection, but actually it was a very standard expression of contented happiness that Mathias always projected when reunited with Norway after whatever he'd consider as 'a long time'. Evidently the duration of their previous partition was deemed by the elder nation to have been suitably 'long enough'; or perhaps as his standard bemoaning complaint on the constant issue, 'too long'.

Denmark was always, permanently jubilant when in the presence of his northern neighbour; in a very particular sense that is, seeing as certainly nowadays his default expression had settled into an constant energetic variety of broad smile anyway. But whatever happiness this 'Happiest Nation on Earth' experienced; it was somehow something so simple, so seemongly inconsequential as just being in the Norwegian's presence that always provoked the strongest feelings of elation from him. Quite simply, he just likes being around him, and tends to feel down if he isn't. Imbalanced; even. Too heavily weighted on one end of a polarized meter. He appreciated the contrasting ambiance that was always struck between them, construing a rhythmic wonderously strange amalgamation of entirely different personalities and inclinations; to such an extent that to many who did not know them well enough, it truly was impossible to see how they could ever be so close.

But then again, they do say that 'opposites attract'.

At least evidence of truth within that time-honored phrase could be found after all here, for it was all those differences that the Dane appreciated the most. Aleks' muted subtlety in expression, the air of quiet mysticism that was constantly about the other, the calm soothing aura that he always felt emanating from the younger man, his beautifully rendered slighter body; composed of a slim waist, slender fingers and gently assembled, smoothly rounded facial features compared to his own muscle-chiseled chest, 'clumsy bear claws' and sharply cut, overly definitive and angular physical attributes. The way the others' eyes were withdrawn and concealed secrets behind those walls of deep indigo, and one had to search to find the treasure of emotion hidden there rather than the effortless attention it took to read the overtly conveyed fiery feelings unleashed within his own perpetually dazzling blues. Closed; not open. How his lillebror's voice was so amazingly much less burdened with cumbersome oral weights than his own; a light and softer voice more suited to the melodic beauty of the Norwegian language, rather than the awkward gutteral slurs of his own Danish, to which his deep rumbling voice was more aptly designed for. A masculine voice, which he finally put to use once more.

"'That so~."

He mused simply at first, a common phrase he enjoyed putting out in easy agreement and interested approval with whatever the Norwegian said; sometimes without having even heard him properly or understood the meaning of his words, but this time was one of those occasions where he had at least paid definite attention to what the other had said. Denmark may be a bad listener over all, but if there was one person he could be guaranteed to pay heed to in any and all situations, it would be the one before him right now. With a light little mirthful laugh, he continued in a more upbeat and casual tone all at once.

"Heheh, that's so like yeh! I shoulda known~."

Feeling at that moment, warmth beginning to flood into the fingers of one of his gloved hands clutched either side of the other nation's collarbone, subconsciously the other hand of his replied in a similarly affectionate manner. The thumb of that unoccupied hand began to waver upon Aleksander's shoulder, stroking an inch of it repeatedly it in small lines back and forth within its limited reach, with such a gentle feather-light touch that it may have been hard to notice at all. A strange response; one that may have resembled a soothing and comforting reminder to the Danish native that the other man was even there at all. History had taught him to never, ever, take Norway's presence for granted; and so he deemed it prudent to take full appreciative advantage of whatever time they had together, and would go extra miles just to deliver this sentiment to his childhood friend one way or another.

"Really? Really?" His childlike enthusiasm was blissfully infectious. "That's so great! It's definitely a date then! I'll find us a nice spot, then we coul' have lunch afterwards. And then we coul' go back to my place, and sit aroun' my fireplace with some mugs of coffee n' hot chocolate jus' talkin' the evenin' away. It's gotten so col' an' wet! I've had a fire goin' every night ever since last week, really makes a difference. But then again yeh know this e'en better than i do! Haha."

The endless slurs and bouncing syllables came to a stop with yet another characteristic short light expression of good humour, as he took the time to respond the Aleks' poignant words of thanks with just a warm buffoonish smile in return. The door shut behind them, but he failed to notice; much like he had failed to notice how he had unceremoniously knocked the Norwegian's hat right off of him, such was his priority in just holding the shorter sibling between his hands. With such an eerily gentle hold... It was unbelievable, nigh inhuman how such a heavy, more brutish looking tall figure with notoriously long and powerful limbs such as himself could possibly handle anything with 'tenderness'; but he did. There was such honest devotion and loving fidelity there that, unlike how he would make physical contact with anyone else, a subconscious force compelled his body to act with significant care towards the touching of this man before him. The degree of soft gentleness contained within the hold of his overbearing hands here and now was nothing short of astounding for a man of his size, build, and natural disposition...
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Ah.

Her cheeks flushed due to the memories. It has been quite a while since she has really spoken to Aleksander but she was more than pleased to converse with him! The petite girl subtly approached him, only to see that the dear Dane is speaking (brazenly, if she can add) to Aleksander.

Of course, out of respect, she mustn't interrupt them. Instead she gave the Norwegian, her brother, more of a sheepish smile until either one of them acknowledges her presence.

( omgg a norway ahh <33 Finally, there are Norddics! )
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm

There was only so much touching he could take at one time in such a public setting, and it was soon enough that Aleksander pried himself away from Mathias. Immediately, his attention fell to a young girl nearby, one whom he remembered well but had not seen in some time. He smiled, very briefly, and though it fell quickly from his lips it remained in his eyes as he stepped over to her.

"Hei, Marin," he said, something like fondness in his voice. "I am happy to see you here."
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm

A light hue of pink dusted her cheeks, straightening her posture instinctively upon hearing her name. Naturally, she was absolutely delighted to hear that he was happy. The mutual feelings made her lips bloom into a brilliant smile, those sapphires for eyes sparkling.

"Hallo eldri broour, I'm happy to see you too!" She exclaimed with a chipper tone, beaming, "How are you doing? I have missed you very much!"
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm

He hugged her - it was quick, barely enough time given to register, but a testament to how fond he was of his younger sister. Slim fingers brushed one of her hair clips, reminded of his own, and that shadow of a smile flickered over his face again, unable to resist the one she bestowed upon him.

"I am doing very well, thank you," he told her, finding more comfort in her presence than he would willingly reveal. "I have.. missed you, too. Things have been very busy for me." Still, he could have sent a letter, or even called her. Part of him felt guilty for that. "Tell me how you have been since we last spoke."
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

That dust from beforehand made her cheeks sting with mirth. Bewildered, she was only able to place a gentle hand on Aleksander's back as an attempt to return the hug. Once distance was created between them, Marin's overflowing excitement from before flickered down into more of a composed happiness to complement Aleksander's calm demeanor.

"Busy? A-Ah... It must be stressful." Marin's tone was a little hushed this time, flaked with subtle worry. Being one who blanks out a lot, she delved into her own little world, quietly musing before she was addressed again. "Oh! Erm I have been good. A lot of good things happened, brother and well a couple of bad things too..."

Oops, she did not intend to say that! Hastily, she added, "Y-Yes but I am very happy right now. Maybe... just maybe..." Her eyes closed, hands clasped, smiling dreamily as if she was trying to recall a sweet memory, "Maybe I will be able to be my own country soon. Like Iceland..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.   Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hei. Hyggelig å møte deg.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: