Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Norden: Fra hvor Isen kroner Jorden.
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! Empty
PostSubject: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Is-is this okay t'post? It is, right? Some dude come tell me quick if it ain't!!

Anyway, so i'm new aroun' here as most of yeh know already, but just gonna put it out there that this Kingdom is 110% open fer any fun or serious RPin' n' stuff! Obviously i kinda have no threads whatsoever yet. N' what's more, i have a whole two weeks or so startin' now where i'm doin' absolutely fuck all. Yup, fuck all. No 'school', no work, nothin'. Which means i'm all free~!! C'mon folks, step up, don't be shy~. If yeh have an idea or anythin' yeh wanna RP with me, PM me or comment here or somethin'!

UUUSSSEEEE MMMEEE AN' ALL MY SPAARREE TIIIMMMEE.

... Wait... Wait that didn't come out right...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Well, as it was said in the group chat. Sve and I are up for doing some Great Northern War rp. So, all we have to do as this point is find a battle that involves any combination of the three of us. We could probably even see if Prussia or Turkey would jump in as well, since they were involved too.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm on it! Although dunno how easy tha's gonna be, considerin' yeh were mostly up there in the North in Finland n' i was messin' aroun' further South by the Baltics n' modern Poland. Not t'mention the fact i had t'drop out one or two times only t'rejoin later cuz of 'problems'. But i'm sure there's somethin' out there. To th' books!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm

What I had done with the old Norway and Denmark was have the initial meeting between Denmark and Russia to talk about their plan of this war and what not.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:07 pm

I did think of that, 'specially as i did read that thread during the time i lurked aroun' here weeks, months even before i eventually joined. But~ i'd prol'ly feel awkward about redoin' somethin' my predecessor before me did... Treading on already paved ground and such, i'd feel like i was intrudin' or something weird. Besides, talks wouldn't necessarily be able to involve Sve, not even peace talks which tended to be made separately with us. Anyway we'll see whether Prus is free first.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Alright, I talked to Sve for a bit. He says his in. Dae-Hyun will be covering Saxony. And I don't know about Gilbert, since you're the one that talked to him. I think this thread is a yes go.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Gil's up fer it, as it's jus' gonna be fun with Stralsund. He has particular adamant hopes that Saxony will get fair representation though, but i'm sure Dae'll give 'im that. So as this is a yes go, who should start the thread n' the like?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Dae is currently researching the history of Saxony and even more, it's involvement in the GNW, so that's covered.

Hmmm, maybe start it off with the two of us planning this attack or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 am

Awesome! Good 't hear.

That sounds good! D'you have a preference as to who starts it out? I don't mind if you re-use anything that may be helpful for you from your earlier GNW plannning thread with former!Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 pm

You can start it. I tend to ramble in the opening thread. And really, I didn't have much planned out with old Denmark. We just rped the time right before the war.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Sure thing, will do. Although, forewarnin', XD i also have a tendency to ramble on and on (( ROFLOLOL APPLICATION )). I'll try and rein myself in for this though. And okay, nevermind that in that case. I'll get to it then.
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 am

Hi danmark! I wish i had things to rp with you XD but good luck on getting requests!
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 pm

@Rus; There, posted it! Hope i did it alright, if anything's wrong with it or the titling or whatever, please tell me~.

@Aus, Hehe, 8D thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 am

Why, hello there, Denmark.. I'm sure we can find some point in time to occupy us, ja?
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 am

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I THINK WE CAN TOO.

Yeh have any in mind? I'm totally open. Thing is with these two, X'D our options and choices are virtually unlimited what with their time in the same vicinity/region/events etc. So uh, it'll be so hard to choose something in particular! There's just too much good stuff to do out there! OTL.

So we can both eventually try and narrow it down to something we'd both love to do, that'd be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Aleksander S. / Norway
Betre lite enn ingenting
Betre lite enn ingenting
Aleksander S. / Norway

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:40 pm

There's so many things we could do! I'll make sure I get into proper touch with you once you're feeling better and we can mull things over and go from there :3
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Goodness gracious I haven't been around here for a while but ahhh I have been waiting for a Denmark since forever!

How about we thread? :3
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands wrote:
Goodness gracious I haven't been around here for a while but ahhh I have been waiting for a Denmark since forever!

How about we thread? :3

Good god i hadn't seen you around yet so far but ahhh i have been waiting for you to come back on since forever!

FAROES. MARIN. -grabby hands-

=D I say aye to that! Definitely! Got anything in mind? As i've mentioned before, i'm rreeeaaaaallllyyy up for pretty much anything, so any preference you have has ultimate priority! o/ Let's have fun~!
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Holy shit... SAME DENMARK?! I KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOU FROM SOMEWHERE *HUGSLIKEOMGHUGS&SQUISHES* I'm so sorry dude guh like I really just popped in and was like "OMG DENMARK & NORWAY". So wuh so happy now <3

Erm honestly dunno. Okay I told Norway before but I've been really into the Nordics in Wonderland sort of thing. Okay maybe I'll put up a thread once we get Iceland. Hrng... Iceland.

Ahh~ Ah well letsee. Well you got a theme in mind? I can probably produce some kind of eccentric idea if we mutually agree on a mood. Cute? Fluffy? Angsty, sad, something? xD

Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Sounds good to me. ... Hrnggh, Iceland, indeed. ='/.

Oh, deciding on a mood/theme is a great starting idea, yeah. Well, i'm doing the end of Kalmar with Nor right now, which is heavy duty angst and comfort. Then there's Stralsund in the Great Northern War as well, which is all intense and will prolly be action-y. So for some nice balance, maybe more towards the cute and fluffy end of the scale? Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Sweet. Well what just popped into my head is what immediately happened after Denmark separated with Norway?

Faroe, Greenland, and Iceland left behind. A special moment between Denmark and Faroe?

Another is Faroe deciding to stay under the Danish crown, voting to stay with him.

The latter seems to be more of the chipper one but well what do ya think?
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:43 am

Oh man, fantastic choices. Really really great. God, now i'm struggling between the both of them! Er, erm... Jesus they both have amazing potential... ... We absolutely have to do both, 8| i've decided, one after the other. Definitely. So now it only comes down to which one we do first...

I think the latter sounds like it would last a shorter time, you never know, but. So yeah, maybe Faroe voting to stay within the Danish Kingdom first? =D . And then again, absolutely must do the other one right after. I can imagine it being incredible on an emotional/adorable level, abstively posolutely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 am

You're torn, cool. Let me jump in here and make things even worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clontarf

The big show down battle between the Irish and Vikings on Good Friday in 1014 that made Brian Boru a legendary hero to this day. You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 am

Wuah I am glad to hear! Then in that case, let us get started with that thread! I'll volunteer to start the thread then :3
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler/Denmark
Mathias Køhler/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Ian O'Doherty/Ireland wrote:
You're torn, cool. Let me jump in here and make things even worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clontarf

The big show down battle between the Irish and Vikings on Good Friday in 1014 that made Brian Boru a legendary hero to this day. You're welcome!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6947005.stm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!   Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here be Danmark, at all yer service~!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Role Play Requests-
Jump to: