Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea
오캄의 면도날
오캄의 면도날
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea

안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. Empty
PostSubject: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 am

안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. NKo6

Name: I am Im Dae-Hyun, North Korea or Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Age: Although Yong Soo and I are twins, I have no illusions about my age. I tend to appear older than my twin, and I know we have been alive for at least 2,700 years in one form or another.

Hobbies: Keeping to myself. Except where Yong Soo is concerned. Then I tend to make a game out of throwing things at him across the 38th parallel. I also collect knives.

Likes: China, Russia, knives, being left alone, my leaders, music...

Dislikes: Japan, people who say I'm doing everything wrong, America, my brother, Japan, people who try to nose into my business, Japan...

Tell Us About Yourself: ...I don't want to.

Last edited by Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Ivan walked up to Dae, true smile on his face. "Privet, Dae. Nice to see you around here. How have you been? Still irritated with the usual nations?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea
오캄의 면도날
오캄의 면도날
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea

PostSubject: Re: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:13 am

"Ahh, Ivan. It's been a while." Dae gave the Russian a slight bow. "Same as ever, I'm afraid, on all counts. Just when I felt America would back off and let my brother and I settle our differences, he shoves his nose in once again. I...think I let my temper get the better of me, though, when I threatened to start throwing nukes at people." He shrugged. "I've been tense lately. And you?"
Back to top Go down
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein

PostSubject: Re: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Liechtenstein approched the intimadateing asian nation with caution, she knew what he was capable of, and though its never her intion to make anyone mad, she watched her self carfully when talking to him."Guten tag, Mr.Dae." She said courtesy, bowing her head at the nation.

(( Welcome to the fourm~ >w< ))
Back to top Go down
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea
오캄의 면도날
오캄의 면도날
Im Dae-Hyun/North Korea

PostSubject: Re: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Dae turned to bow respectfully to the young lady. "Annyeonghaseyo~" he said, attempting to sound as pleasant and polite as possible; the poor thing seemed rather delicate. "It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Veneciano had always been curious about South Korea's twin brother and this was his chance to finally meet ther nation in person. Grining from ear to ear the small Italian made his way over to the even smaller Korean and gently tapped him on the shoulder.

"Benvenuto!" He welcomed as his arms shot up to emphasize his enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.   안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지. Empty

Back to top Go down

안녕하십니까. 지금은 날 내버려 두지.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: