Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!) Empty
PostSubject: Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!)   Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

SWITZY!~ I need a history thread going already ono, and I'm turning to you!~ I was looking at some things and found our customs treaty~ ouo I think it would be fun to roleplay~ 'cuz this is the time I come to live with you right? <3~ *So wants to RP that!* Although if this doesn't sound intresting! We do have your (*cough FAILS*cough*) Accidentl invadeings of me~ And any one of our confrences! >u<

Well let me know! And if you have any ideas do tell~
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!)   Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm very willing to RP the Customs Treaty. Makes sense for us to start at the beginning of our relations, then we can just move along the timeline |3 So I'll make sure to look some stuff up. Little hurt that you're just using me so you can post with other people D:

Lol just kidding

Would you rather I start it or would you like to? Or whichever makes more sense. Doesn't really matter to me either way.
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!)   Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm

PFFFFTTT xD lol no we needed to get a thread going with just you and me! <3 that's why I choose you >w<. Oooh and I agree compltely~ *can't wait* Oh it doesn't matter to me either! ono! I just need to know exactly where we should should start xD;;
Like in the anime it shows the first night-ish of them together right? Her eating and stuff do we want to take it like from where he first picked her up, or a little bit later on ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!)   Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Customs treaty of 1923? >n< Bruddeeeeeerrrrr!!~(SWITZERLAND!)
Page 1 of 1