Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?

Go down 
+2
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? Empty
PostSubject: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 pm

G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? 120166m

Name: Oh umm my name is Liechtenstein or more properly the Principality Of Liechtenstein , But you may call me Lili

Age: Well I look around 16 ! but umm my real age is 267! yes old I know ? But not as old as my big brother!

Hobbies: I like spending time with big brother Switzerland , cooking, oh! helping with the goats! spending time in the garden and umm i also like to read books!

Likes: Switzerland,cute drawings,animals, ribbons , flowers,cooking, helping people out,cleaning ,and smiling

Dislikes: Oh I really really REALLY dislike it when people mistake me for a boy, Seeing big brother angry,..other than that..I dont know!

Tell us about youself : Well I'm the Sixth smallest nation! I uhh have no army..really..but! Big brother switzerland does! he takes care of alot of my countys affairs . He also adopted me during WW1 which I'm very very thankful for B-Because If he didnt! who knows what wouldve happend to me!. I consider my self kind hearted so dont be afraid to talk to me . I sometimes get mistaken for a boy when I wear big brothers uniform because umm..umm of lacking something in a certain region B-But its fine! I dont mind really...I really like spending time with Big brother Even though he leaves often I know he'll come back! But I also like spending time with others aswell ! Cooking is a big part of what I do , I Really love making deserts! I umm oh! I love Reading fairytale books...Espeicaly Cinderella ..The story did origanted from me ya know! alot of people mistake it origintaes form Austria..but that fine since were so close together! Oh umm thank you for your time e-everyone!

Last edited by LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Ciao Lili!!! Benvenuto!!! : ))))))
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Lili looked at the familer Italin man and smiled " Mr.Venicieano Thank you for the greeting" she bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm

"Ah! Lichtenstein....you can just call me Veneciano." He replied feeling a litte embarassed that she was being so polite with him. Switzerland was his cousin afterall. "And no problem! I'm really glad you finally joined us!! We should throw a party!!" The Italian grinned. "It'll be soo much fun! What do you think?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm

The short Finn smiled and gave a small wave. "Moikka, Liechtenstein. How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Kiddha. Aren't you sweet? If you're the sixth smallest nation, who're the other five, hm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

"Ah, hello..." Jokull waved at the girl absent-midedly. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:13 pm

"Sveiki, Liechtenstein," Latvia greeted, hoping that Liechtenstein and himself could be friends. He always enjoyed becoming friends with the other small countries, he wasn't quite as stuttery or shaky around them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Switzerland moved to close the gap between his sister and himself. He found it hard to show her how happy seeing her made him, especially in a public situation. But hopefully she knew him enough to either be aware that he was always happy to see her or at least enough to decipher his often stoic behavior. "Grüezi, Liechtenstein," he said to her, "I hope you've been doing well."

OOC: <3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

"Hello Liechtenstein!" Sealand greeted loudly as usual, excited to meet another small nation like himself.
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm

@ Italy: Lili Giggled slightly " Ofcourse! A party does sound like so much fun!" She said truthfully. Aslong as the Italian rembered his pants and did not make Switzerland angry a party sounded like a wonderful Idea to her.

@ Finland: Lili Smiled at the young man "Guten tag , I am fine Mr.Tino" She said politly while bowing.

@ Pakistan: She Smiled " Thank you and guten tag.." She tilted her head at the question " U-umm Thats a good qustion..."
OOC: I'm too lazy to look them up right now >w>''

@ Iceland: She waved back " Guten tag!~"

@Lativa : Lili looked at the small nation and smiled "Guten tag" She too liked making friends with small nations, It made her not feel alone.

@Switzerland: Lilis Face brightened when she saw her older brother come in to greet her "Guten tag big brother!" She smiled and wraped her arms around the older Nation in a hug " I'm happy you came to greet me!"
OOC: <3 <3 <3~

@ Sealand: Lili Beamed at the younger nation " Your so cute!" She couldent help but say as she greeted the small nation "Guten tag!"

Last edited by Lilizwingli/Liechtenstein on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:51 pm

"Hello Liechtenstein, I'm Belarus." Natalia said, giving her a slight smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope we can become friends; that's a very pretty dress you have on." She offered her hand to the slightly smaller girl to greet her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 am

"Ah, Lili-chan, konnichi wa." Kiku greeted, bowing his head as he did so. Of course Kiku knew who Lili was thanks to his friendship with Vash, and he liked how Lili was always polite and kind to everyone she met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 am

"Dia dhuit lass! How are ya!" Ian gave the girl his best cheerful grin. "I'm Ireland, but ya can call me Ian if ya like." He stood up straight and pushed his cap back on his head. "You have pretty eyes, remind me of home," He added, giving her a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:32 am

@ Belarus : Lili Smiled and shook the older nations hand"T-Thank you! I-I love your dress! Its good meet you Belarus!.." She looked closely at Belarus "Hey...you must be Russias Sister!" She said Reconizeing her in some photo albums Russia had.

@Japan: Lili Smiled at the japense man,This is defintaly not the first time they had meet .Switzerland dealt alot of buisness with Japan so she saw him somewhat often " Ahh~ Guten tag Mr.Kiku ! Its very nice to see you again." She said giggleing slightly

@ Ireland: Lili flushed at the mans complment "T-Thank you Mr.Ian" She smiled At him and held out her hand" Its a pleasure to meet you!"She said happily
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Marin beamed instanty once she saw Lili. She felt this kind of instant connection because she is also a small nations who loves her big brother. She approached Lili and then waved, "Hi! My name is Marin!" Sweetly, a smile bloomed on her lips. "I don't have an army either! Oh that sounded strange... w-well!" Hastily she straightened out her dress, "Um, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://dinoturtle.livejournal.com/profile
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 pm

@ Fareo Islands : Lili Smiled at Marin and Her face beamed when she said she also didnt have an army . "Guten tag! Miss Marin!" She said Happily , She wanted to hug the girl but since she did not know her very well she didnt know how the other small nation would react.Lili fought the urge to hug her and took her hand instead and shook it
OOC:FFFFFF Isnt funny how almost all the Hetlia girls are after there brothers ?! *shot*
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

"You don't have to call me miss." Marin replied in a sing-song voice as she laughed. Though it is quite true that she is much older than Lili, but they nearly look the same age. Eagerly, she shook the other girl's hand and giggled. Oh well, Lili didn't exactly give out her name yet, but she had to keep up with being friendly! "I'm really pleased to meet you! Hopefully we can become good friends and um... bake things or something!"

( They love their brothers 8DD Brings out the moe in them! )
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Lili blushed lightly and smiled "Oh! Bakeing with you sounds fun! I'm sure big brother wouldent mind haveing you over if you want to do it at my house" She said happily,It was rare she bought friends to the house.Lili Giggled once more "But if you want to do it at your place that is fine to!" She had never meet Denmark before so she wasnt sure how her brother would react to a guest.

OOC: That! and there brothers are just smexy ~ *shotagain*
Back to top Go down
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands
O-Orsaka meg!
O-Orsaka meg!
Marin Dahl/Faroe Islands

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm

"Oh! That would be splendid. My place is kind of quiet. We would have to go quite a way to deliver cookies to other people." Marin was honestly a little nervous about meeting the other's brother. "Is he a nice person too? And um... is he really tall, like big brother Denmark?"

( They are * u * <3 )
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Lili Smiled "Big bother is..umm...not as tall as the other nations" She said not really wanting to call him short."Oh but he is ...nice..If you an see threw his stotic behavior that is." She said giggling,She knew Switzerland wouldent mind the Other nation at all. "I'm Postive Big brother wouldent mind you at the house!"

OOC:FFFF YEE-EES~ <333
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Vash put a hand on her back when she hugged him, his cheeks coloring lightly at the display. "It's only natural I would greet you. I've missed you too, after all," he replied, trying to be as casual as he could.
Back to top Go down
Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Lili Smiled and hugged him tighter "I guess thats true big brother.." She sighed contently " Oh! and I have missed you aswell ...I Dont really enjoy it when your away for so long." She said with a hint of sadness in her soft tone"I do hope you stay longer this time!" The sadness in her tone dissapered and she was back to her usual cheery self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 pm

"W... Well Hello Liechsteinstein, its nice to have you here." Petr gulps and waves at her. He was still little bit uneasy around her.

Der leuchtende Stein
Der leuchtende Stein

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Lili Smiled and slightly bowed at the young man " Hello Mr.Petr I do hope you are well" She said and put out her hand,hopeing he wouldent be so uneasy around her if she was kind to him. Even if they weren't on the best of terms it's no reason not to try and be.
OOC:FFFFFFFFFFFF

Last edited by LiliZwingli/Liechtenstein on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?   G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen? Empty

Back to top Go down

G-Guten Tag, Wie geht es Ihnen?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next