Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Độc lập - Tự do - Hạnh phúc
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? Empty
PostSubject: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 am

Em muốn chào đón tất cả các bạn hôm nay.
Tên của em là Việt Nam hoặc Nguyễn Thanh Hà.

Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? Warrior__s_dance_by_daim0zpng

Nation: Việt Nam

Name: My name is Nguyễn Thanh Hà. It goes last name, middle name, and then first name. If you want It to be your way of seeing things, then it’d be Thanh Hà Nguyễn, just to be simpler (but it’s really Hà Thanh Nguyễn.
Appearance of Age: Neh? Do you really want to know? To tell you the truth, I only look like I am in my late teens to early twenties. My real age? That’s rude to ask! (1969 [since 40AD])
Appearance: The only thing I can really say about my image is what I can see in the mirror. Almond shaped, brown eyes, long dark brown hair that—I believe—reaches my back, but I would just usually tie it in various types of ponytails; and I’m pretty slender, I guess, though I look healthy.
Height: What!? All you need to know is I’m SHORT! (4’11”)
Weight: Ugh. Don’t ask me this. (115 lbs.)

Personality: I’m known to be nice to a lot of people, even if I’m not as girly as most people would like me to be. Even if people say that I’m not nice, it’s really their fault. It’s just because they provoked me to become what I have become… Crazy; insane; nuts, need I go on? Okay, and I might’ve had a few personalities before, and I cannot remember a lot of things, but it’s perfectly normal, right? … RIGHT!? I just like to block things from my mind, and I tend to do it often! Is it a crime?

Likes: Freedom, rice, cooking, biking, physical activities
Dislikes: Long car rides, people who take things for granted, disrespectful children, Western food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am

Hello kind of neighbour!

Welcome!!! More girls <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 am

Yay more females!
Welcome! I hear Taiwan's been looking forward to your arrival ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 am

Ivan walked up to the small Asian girl, extending his hand out in greeting. "It's been a long while, Vietnam. How's Communism working out for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:37 am

Kiku bowed to Vietnam and smiled slightly. "It's been a while. How have you been...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 am

Hey there Vietnam!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 am

It's nice to meet you, Vietnam! I do hope you'll like it here!
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Veneciano Vargas/Italy

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

Benvenuto Vietnam! I'm so glad you could join us! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 am

Vietnam smiled softly, looking at the nations. "It is nice to meet you all," She said, but it was a wonder if she had meant it or not. It could be anyone's guess really. She blinked slowly once she heard two familiar voices. One she could recognize in an instant, while the other took a little bit longer to place.
"It has... Things are becoming stable... What about you?" She asked Japan, before turning to Russia.
"It has been a long time, hasn't it?" She asked him coolly. "Communism is fine," She told the tall Russian male. "How are things with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am

Arthur hesitatingly enters the room where Vietnam is, and bows gentlemanly to greet her,
"G'day Vietnam. How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Raivis Galante / Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Raivis shyly approached Vietnam, not really knowing much about her. He knew Ivan had some involvement in a war over Vietnam not long ago, but not much more. "H-hello, Vietnam. I'm Latvia, n-nice to meet you," he said, giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lv/

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

"Hello nice to see you, Vietnam was it?" Petr politely smiles at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 pm

"Vietnam!" Mei exclaimed as she skipped happily towards her sister. "It's so good to see you, are you doing well?"

[ooc: Viet-RoC relations?...@-@]
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Vietnam smiled nervously when she noticed England. "I am very well. Thank you for asking sir." She stated, looking over to younger male now. She shuddered as he stuttering. Somehow, it made her nervous.
"It is nice to meet you Latvia," She smiled broadly as she nodded to Petr.
"Taiwan! It's good to see you too!" The Vietnamese woman smiled. "Fine, fine. How are things going with you and China?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
Adam Banjora/Australia

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:30 pm

G'day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm

"I guess you can say they haven't changed much recently, if that's anything good... It doesn't matter right now, it's wonderful to hear you're well!"
Back to top Go down
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam
Nguyen Thanh Ha/Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 am

"At least they didn't get worse. What about you though? Have you been well yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yes, that's true. I'm doing very well! Even better seeing you that is!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 am

Hey there, nutso.

After reading your personality this is how I am going to greet you from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:52 am

"Lei-Ho Vietnam", quickly doing a bow he made sure to make eye-contact with his relative. (idk would they be sister rand brother or cousins fff :U )
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
Ivan Braginski/Russia

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 am

OOC: It's Vietnam, she's south east Asia. She was raised by Yao, but she's different than the far east Asian, so she's a cousin, not a sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm

[Okay, thanks Ivan! ;3; -knows nothing-

Viet- Do you want to just start calling each other cousin now? I rather not go back through my posts and edit sister out to cousin! XD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 am

Kiku saw his brother speaking to their relative Vietnam, so he decided to join them. "Konnichi wa, Hong Kong." he greeted his brother. He turned his gaze to Vietnam and bowed his head in greeting. "Konnichi wa, Vietnam. It's been awhile. How have you been?"

OOC: I know that the other Japan already said hello, but I wanted to say hi myself. So, hello Vietnam :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?   Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không? Empty

Back to top Go down

Xin chào. Bạn có muốn ăn phở không?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: