Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP

An Axis Powers Hetalia Historical and Alternate Universe Role Play
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Welcome to the Medieval World...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 pm

For those who loves castles and knights and warfare, you're in a right place.

Just leave a comment here if you are interested in this time period
(from the decline of the Roman Empire -- Renaissance)
and feel free to post some links here xD

So far France and I have decided to do something, probably Norman Conquest or the Hundred Year's War.
If majority of the Europeans express their interest, we might possibly roleplay the Crusades!

This thread will be updated along with the discussion.


Yes! List
England
France
Czech
Prussia
Russia
Italy
Norway


Last edited by Arthur Kirkland / UK on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
avatar

Posts : 274
Location : Australia


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW *CAN NEVER JOIN THINGS LIKE THIS * ;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Greeeeat!!!! *totally exited* Will you like play Hussite wars with meeee? Please? Please? *puppy dog eyes* I was awesome back there... ewen more than Teutonic!Prussia! *griiins XD*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yes!

...is all I have to say about this topic. ;D
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante / Latvia
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
Dievs, svētī Latviju!
avatar

Posts : 74
Age : 817
Location : Riga, Latvia


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:48 pm

I will stalk your threads! Unless the Northern Crusades are done, alas, I can not participate. *shares Aussies pain*

I shall cheer from the sidelines! (OOCly, >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lv/
Ivan Braginski/Russia
Лидера
Лидера
avatar

Posts : 415
Age : 1155
Location : Санкт-Петербург, Российская Федерация


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 am

I will be participating, but I only went around Crusading as Novgorod and making Finland's life miserable. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 pm

I make a lot of Medieval-y movies. O 3O Does that count? What about Lord of the Rings? TOTALLY historically accurate in it's portrayal of Medieval Europe~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Alfred F. Jones/USA wrote:
I make a lot of Medieval-y movies. O 3O Does that count? What about Lord of the Rings? TOTALLY historically accurate in it's portrayal of Medieval Europe~

Before that, Alfred, buy yourself a world map and find out your location on the Earth. *sips some tea*
Unless you are SO BORED that you decide to move here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 am

Arthur Kirkland / UK wrote:
Alfred F. Jones/USA wrote:
I make a lot of Medieval-y movies. O 3O Does that count? What about Lord of the Rings? TOTALLY historically accurate in it's portrayal of Medieval Europe~

Before that, Alfred, buy yourself a world map and find out your location on the Earth. *sips some tea*
Unless you are SO BORED that you decide to move here.

Naaaaaaaaaah, that's pretty boring. And full of you. Blegh.
Back to top Go down
Veneciano Vargas/Italy
Italia, il paese dell'amore
Italia, il paese dell'amore
avatar

Posts : 259
Age : 908
Location : Venezia, Italia


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 am

[Raises hand up] I'd be up for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
avatar

Posts : 274
Location : Australia


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 am

Alfred F. Jones/USA wrote:
Arthur Kirkland / UK wrote:
Alfred F. Jones/USA wrote:
I make a lot of Medieval-y movies. O 3O Does that count? What about Lord of the Rings? TOTALLY historically accurate in it's portrayal of Medieval Europe~

Before that, Alfred, buy yourself a world map and find out your location on the Earth. *sips some tea*
Unless you are SO BORED that you decide to move here.

Naaaaaaaaaah, that's pretty boring. And full of you. Blegh.

especailly since LOTR was not set in medieval europe or even filmed in europe >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Am I the only person who gets "WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN DO DO DO DO DO" whenever they see this thread title?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 am

Altaf Mashhadi/ Pakistan wrote:
Am I the only person who gets "WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN DO DO DO DO DO" whenever they see this thread title?

...meh.

You should start a post-classical era RP though, ancient civilisation! xD
Back to top Go down
Adam Banjora/Australia
Ex-Convict Colony
Ex-Convict Colony
avatar

Posts : 274
Location : Australia


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Altaf Mashhadi/ Pakistan wrote:
Am I the only person who gets "WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN DO DO DO DO DO" whenever they see this thread title?


no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am

Good.

This time I got "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES".
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am

Adam Banjora/Australia wrote:
Alfred F. Jones/USA wrote:
Arthur Kirkland / UK wrote:
Alfred F. Jones/USA wrote:
I make a lot of Medieval-y movies. O 3O Does that count? What about Lord of the Rings? TOTALLY historically accurate in it's portrayal of Medieval Europe~

Before that, Alfred, buy yourself a world map and find out your location on the Earth. *sips some tea*
Unless you are SO BORED that you decide to move here.

Naaaaaaaaaah, that's pretty boring. And full of you. Blegh.

especailly since LOTR was not set in medieval europe or even filmed in europe >_>

That is because it was full of too much heroism and awesome to be contained in such a boring place as Europe. P:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am

I AM TOTALLY IN ON THIS * A *
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
L'héritage des Templiers vrai
avatar

Posts : 64
Age : 727
Location : Bern


PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm on this, probably mostly under the mantle of the Swiss Guard or Swiss mercenaries, but there were a few times Switzerland proper fought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Is this thread still going on? I saw that you might want to do the Crusades too.. either way, I'd like to join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Medieval World...   

Back to top Go down
 
Welcome to the Medieval World...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HELLO WORLD, THIS IS MY BIOS
» The Unstable World [EVENT]
» New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]
» World of Bleach Cook-off!
» If only one type could rule the world...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Powers || An Axis Powers Hetalia RP :: General :: Role Play Requests-
Jump to: